Instacap: Oklahoma State Completes Comeback, Beats Texas 32-24

With the dropped passes he may not trust some more people

1 Like

I would have pulled sanders if o-line was protecting more

The same head coach that is 6-0 and beat yet another sorry @zz sec coordintator

How come the former ā€œgreat sec OCā€ Texas coach couldnt get it done? Had 1 yard in the 4th qt?

Youre lame. Sit down somewhere and behave and play on your little tablet. Im sure your daddy Gundy will give you a lunchable to eat

2 Likes

Big boy on his tablet feeling young and handsome.

@jeff38 thats right, sit down keep quiet

2 Likes

Dude they will flag that.
At least red heads dnot cry as much as u.

1 Like

They can flag it. Letā€™s grow room has had too much beer

That scrotum has had too much beer is what I meant to say

Who had to many wine coolers. Dude :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I said I was going to do it. I keep true to my word, and I donā€™t disappear for a week afterwards. Congrats to Mike Gundy and the team for the win.

Nowā€¦.can we please play consistent offense for a full game, and stop waiting to play offense when itā€™s needed most?

2 Likes

And you would have lost the game. Without a doubt.

1 Like

Without a doubt? How would you know if it didnā€™t happen?

Maybe you can explain why we have to wait until the game is closer than it needs to be, or until we get behind before we decide to start playing offense?

Two weeks to prepare for a big game, and the offensive game plan looks like it does just about every game. Almost 0 offensive points produced by the offense through three quarters, a QB that hasnā€™t develop in three years, and ugly offensive schemes.

All that against a team that ranks 107th in total defense. I get itā€¦.we are 6-0, and Iā€™m happy we are in that situation, but the fact is we are halfway through the season and the offense still looks wildly inconsistent. Going to be hard to pull off a 11-1 or 10-2 record and play for a conference title if that trend continues.

1 Like

Jim knowels won that game 6-0

1 Like

Oh my mistake, let me dumb it down for you. You would have changed the entire dynamic, wait that may be to big of a word for you. You donā€™t change horses half way through a race.

1 Like

Mike Gundy win that game because he hired him.

1 Like

LOL really dip stick LOL tell that to coach Riley and Coach Sabin you idiot. You watch college football much girlfriend?

A win is a win, and we are vastly farther ahead then the sports world predicted.

1 Like

Glp stands for g=girl L=lips P=pusssy

Watch it, Iā€™ve played it. My son plays at Baylor. I know enough to know the only ā€œdipstickā€™sā€ are tools like you.

1 Like