Instacap: Oklahoma State Completes Comeback, Beats Texas 32-24

Dnt want to waste offense like Texas did in the tech game. They could have used some of those 35 points.

1 Like

Defense- two forced turnovers, 6 points, and held Texas to 7 points in the second half.

Special teams- 14 points scored.

Offense- 12 points, and not a single point scored until the beginning of the 4th quarter.

20 of our 32 points scored solely from the kicker and the defense. Thatā€™s not going to be very sustainable further into the season.

Please fix the offense!!!

I agree. We are ahead on defense and special teams so far. We are really behind on the offensive side of the ball.

I predicted everybody would score. Itā€™s the cowboy way to be a team

1 Like

Alright keyboard warrior. I understand, you sit all alone in your single wide trailer with your grandmaā€¦ But itā€™s not my fault you have no life. Let it go!

1 Like

Your a dip stick if you played and you say ignorant stuff like that.

You also predicted 44 and that didnā€™t happen either.

Yard bird

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks for confirming you have no life by quoting Trabor.

1 Like

That was my outrageous pick. My true honest pick was 34 to 27. The outrageous could have happened with peeps catching passes.

1 Like

Why do people listen to trabor

1 Like

You never said 34-27. I said 33-30. You stated 44-28.

Looks to me like the defense did better than you expected and the offense did worse than expected.

0 points scored through three quarters against a defense ranked 107th in total defense. Any level headed person would say thatā€™s a big problem that needs to be fixed.

Because he was a D-1 QB and professional athlete at one point in time.

1 Like

Your not old enough to have a son playing college football with all those kiddy emojiā€˜s LOL.

I have had the opportunity to talk with him several times. Off air heā€™s a good guy.

1 Like

U listen to Biden too.

Does grandma know you are online? Or is she busy cooking meth and doesnā€™t pay attention to you? Iā€™m going with the latter.

1 Like

No just with your mom in the hot tub son lol

1 Like

Iā€™m an independent. I donā€™t believe left wing radicals or right wing morons. I like to find out whatā€™s true for myself.

Please kid