Instacap: Oklahoma State Dominates West Virginia 24-3

I’m not crying about being 8-1 or being on the path to the Big 12 championship game. I’m just simply asking questions.

Because o-line and QB play. I will get roasted for this, but Spencer Sanders wasnt very good today. Yes, he had some good throws, but he continues making some of the same mistakes for his third year in a row: no vision when he chooses to run, still holds on to the ball too long in the pocket at times. I know part of the issue is the o-line still being inconsistent, but dammmn. It’s so frustrating. Receiver drops getting old too. As dominant as this defense was, ANY of Gundy’s other offenses minus 2005, could’ve scored 42 today easy.

3 Likes

That’s good. Now let’s just hope we can get our first top 25 recruiting class since 2011.

Joey u have cried so much u dnt even know ur doing it. That game was 4 weeks ago we discussed it then. U rehashing chit to bring urself up ( in ur eyes) is crying.
U will talk about that game for the next 60 years

1 Like

Speaking of the offensive line. Does Charlie Dickey have any plans on teaching the players here while he’s still employed at OSU that penalties are not a good thing? Does he plan on ever teaching them how to avoid having them?

I’m not crying about anything. Just asking questions. Now please stop crying!!! I’m trying to talk about the game and offensive issues.

That defense we played didn’t help.

No, you’re right. Spencer is never going to be great. He’s not going to be as productive as Weeden or Rudolph or even Chelf or Cornelius, but he has been playing more disciplined even if he still makes some bad decisions, they haven’t been DEVASTATING decisions. He can do some things on his legs that most OSU QBs can’t. If he just plays within himself and just finds those two or three drives a game, gets those big plays that the defense gives us, we can rely on the defense to keep us in and win games.

1 Like

What did we have 3 can live with that.
Is Knowles going to teach the defense flags are bad. He may want to teach about the neutral zone. Only reason wv scored the d keep giving them flags.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: u mean u want to cry about the offense.
Up until the last td we did good. By then gundy was not going to push anything.
Joey u going to talk about the 100% red zone scoring. And 75% on td redzone

Was it Knowles and his players consistently putting Spencer Sanders in 2nd and long or 3rd and long situations?

Thank God WV’s punter returner sucks and put our offense in great field position to score again.

Actually the flags weren’t that bad the last td we over came a holding

1 Like

U would say that with Hutton get so many fumbles it’s Hutton not the reciever.

Hutton planted one on the four yard line today. The offense still kind of sucks and you want to blame the punter for it (the guy that spends the least time on the field).

Here’s an idea. How about the offense starts getting more consistent and you won’t have to see him out there so much?

1 Like

I u r an idiot. Ur the only person I know who hates Hutton.

1 Like

I don’t hate Hutton. I just hate seeing him out there so much because our offense can’t keep him off the field.

1 Like

U have cried if he does a short kick. Oh u forgot I can remember ur chit.

1 Like

Joey u cry about everyone and everything.
U only acknowledge Knowles for some sick idea he will get Gundy’s job. U never talk about good stuff. Like 8 sacks peel another pic Warren great game with lil effort
Martin 2 td.
Stop crying

1 Like

I’ve never complained about a Tom Hutton punt. The only thing I’ve ever complained about is seeing him out in the field so much because of our chitty offense.