Instacap: Oklahoma State Falls to Kansas 78-66

I thought I’d watch a second game to see if my thoughts following the UT game were too harsh…

It turns out my comments were spot on…, pathetic coaching is the issue! Holder has destroyed OSU basketball, and the glory days are not coming back until he retired, is replaced, and/or fired.

Immediate firing would bring a much needed savings for the 2021 Athletic Budget…

1 Like

Lol good one

Here’s the epiphany I had last night while watching the turnover-fest (again):

Our football team wins more than it loses with a little bit of talent and a disciplined approach to the game.

Our basketball teams wins more than it loses with a lot of talent and a reckless, undisciplined approach to the game.

Maybe, just maybe, our baseball team will have the best of both: talent and discipline.

I’m growing tired of watching our talented roster do little in the way of making improvements in the turnover department.

1 Like

It’s weird when they offer up names for their selves.

Only place Gundy is going to, is the bank.:clown_face:

I’m aware that’s the only place the payroll bandit goes.

Lol nice response. :clown_face:

Witty response Robert. How long did this take you to spell out?

U spelled for me moron​:upside_down_face::innocent::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

U mean u know where miles banks. Almost 3 million for no wins.

Have I ever once said anything about miles? No I haven’t .

Well I’m use him as an example of payroll bandit

I’m not concerned with Kansas. I’m concerned with OSU and the payroll bandit that is currently employed here and is steadily getting worse year after year.

That’s odd. We payed him less this yr. And in the last 3 yrs we have improved. Say what u mean u want a champ. What I dnt understand is if u just want one thing why do u spend so much time on here.
Just say I want a champ and be gone for the season

I sure as hell don’t want 9th, 4th, and 4th. The only reason he made less this year is because of Covid, like most Americans. Why don’t you say you don’t care whether or not the team competes for anything of importance as long as they win one more game than they lose.

1 Like

Well I can guarantee Gundy won’t lose to next fall. So Joe I mean logan take a breathe relax go to the lake. So u will be ready to defend ur useless point of view​:innocent::upside_down_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

It’s 20 degrees Robert. I’ll stay inside.

I can only try.
Well then this summer

The only guarantee with Gundy is a loss in Bedlam and out of the conference title race in October.

October oh come on ar0 at least 1st week in November