Instacap: Oklahoma State Rolls Over Kansas 55-3 in Homecoming

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/instacap-oklahoma-state-rolls-over-kansas-55-3-in-homecoming/

The Cowboys cruised past the Jayhawks to 7-1.

My only complaint is that Ethan Bullock didn’t get enough time and reps.

2 Likes

I’d rather see little gundy to be quite honest.

2 Likes

Not going to get too excited but it was nice to watch an OSU game that wasn’t a nail biter. They did would you should do when playing a bad team: Put the game away early so the starters can rest and the backups can get more reps.

1 Like

Maybe Ethan Bullock is better?

I’d highly doubt it. I saw enough of that guy when he was leading us to a Tulsa loss last year until Shane stepped in.

Same. Didn’t really want to see Shane. Wish they wouldve just left starters in to roll up the stats. They needed it. But, injury risk and all I know why they sat them.

1 Like

I’d rather see shane than bullock or little gundy but little Gundy can’t be worse than bullock.

Cunningham played like complete asss in his first game. That’s pretty disappointing.

The first offensive drive pissed me off. Other than that everything went about as well as it could. At least we were up 38-0 at halftime and not down 10-0.

No kidding! 2 points on 1-8 shooting.

1 Like

Pretty sad. Hopefully he turns it around.

I’ll never understand how Kansas pushed OU for almost 4 quarters.

It’s called going into the game expecting the other team to lay down for you (literally). Giving another team momentum and confidence early in the game.

I’ve watched a terrible team go into halftime with the lead against the #3 team in the state before. Now you’ll probably only see it a few times in your lifetime, but it’s not impossible.

I would also add that playing at that mausoleum the Jayhawks call David Booth Memorial Stadium just sucks the life out of a team. It’s so dead there.

1 Like

I remember in 2012 going up 17-0 there and barely escaping with a 20-14 win thanks to Kansas turning it over on downs.

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

The other good news is ISU lost which tells me they might have played one of if not their best game of the season last week.

2 Likes

Why what?

I would had kept Sanders in to the 3rd quarter and had him get more reps with the all the wide outs. Kinda make the rest of the game a live practice to build confidence and communication. But I’m not the coach. Also more reps for the o’line. Shane is alright till the line collapses. The o’line still needs to improve before he takes the reigns one day.

1 Like