Instacap: OSU Mounts Historic Comeback, Defeats Notre Dame 37-35 in Fiesta Bowl

Testify.

3 Likes

Well we kinda did kick their ass in the second half so it is partly true

5 Likes

LOL Joeā€™s seen these words so many times here that you would think he would have googled their meaning by now

4 Likes

Amen.

3 Likes

To me itā€™s a great statement win beating a Top 5 and a blue blood school. If Gundy and Dunn keep the offense like this for Sanders like this for next season I feel like we can do 10+ wins or better again next season. I loved how the Coach took some gambles today wish it was like that every game. I know we got a lot of players that are possibly returning on defense next season but the D.C. position next season kind of worries me.

2 Likes

Absolutely

I wonder if we start the season in the Top 10 next year? Any thoughts?

2 Likes

I think we got LD back next season. Boy he looked hungry today.

I just watched the trophy presentation and Malcom Rodriguez said heā€™s coming back, does he have eligibility left???

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good question. I think we will be right around the #10 mark. Jayden Jernigan looked impressive to me in this game. He entered the portal, but keeping him would be a big help.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say weā€™ll be close as long as most everyone comes back.

Iā€™m thinking 9 or 10.

I think we got a chance. Baylor and Texas are my killers for us next year but very winnable. I think OU will be down again but Iā€™ve said and thought that before.

If Caleb Williams leaves I think OU will be in trouble. Iā€™m curious to see what that Quinn Ewers looks like at Texas

1 Like

I thought ld would try to come back with a medical but I guess not since he played today.

Malcolm was joking.

1 Like

Gotcha. Got me excited for a minute

1 Like

Texas will probably still be shiit is my guess.

1 Like

If itā€™s like a typical preseason poll, OSU will barely be ranked and Texas will be in the top 15 because ā€œtheyā€™re backā€ :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Really beyond belief and a thrill a minute and the expected roller coaster.
LD Brown looked good in there and then he was not seen again. Does anyone know if he got reinjured? Great to see Logan Carter out there and hauling one in. After seeing the first half I still want a new DC from outside of this program. So nice to see the famous Cowboy up tempo make its return for this game. It made the difference in the outcome. Have to give Kasey Dunn some credit. O lne rallied in the second half. It was not to be the luck of the Irish today. I leave this season worried about DC and also who could possibly replace Jaylen Warren, Tay Martin, and Malcolm Rodgriquez? All difference makers. Cowboys gave it their all and prevailed when all looked lost. Nice marketing the brand by Gundy during the award ceremony.

3 Likes

We did kick their ess after about a minute left in the second quarterā€¦ held them to one td in the second half. Sanders was the MVP and I know you just hate that Joey .,.plus our Oline played respectful. Hope they are better next year. Enjoy the win Joey , I know itā€™s hard for you
Anyone thinking Warren wouldnā€™t have scored the winning td in the CC can pound sand or shovel chit Jug

3 Likes