Instant Recap: Oklahoma State Defeats Baylor 36-25 in Big 12 Opener

The double coverage should’ve been picked Taylor just got turned around. I guess he misjudged it because I thought it was picked.

1 Like

First game I have seen in awhile that the refs didn’t try ruining a hard fought game with ticky tack penalties. Pretty clean game

4 Likes

Only complaint was not being able to get the ball in the end zone down at the goal line. I thought play calling was weak there. I expected the V in a close one.

1 Like

Yes was disappointed. Wilson had to set out a play mite have thrown of those 2 plays.

1 Like

Why was Lacy not in the game at times ? Don’t think he was hurt, maybe gassed a little ?

1 Like

He was still getting his foot wrapped when the 2nd half started. They rotate alot. We had cramp issues

1 Like

Feels great to get that one out of the way .

DR and the lineman going after the that big Somaoan early and often was great . Great effort, gutsy play calling.

Refs were good for our game I heard the tcu ou refs were horrible . Are we finally With the good crew ? Has the league given up on ou ???

Special teams were LETHAL

Hope we get guys back from injury soon on offense .

2 Likes

Yes their guy Ika was cramping towards the last. Took him out several plays

1 Like

I think every team in the league wants to give uo and Texas a good send off :joy:
Great game to watch for sure. Wonder what the tv rating’s will be ?

4 Likes

Well, we had three possessions on the 1 and we got 17 points. Yeah, you’d like 21, but much better than the CC.

2 Likes

Man, their defensive front looked comparatively like butter when he was out. Even when he came back, he may not have been 100%.

3 Likes

He’s like a case of syphilis, he won’t go away.

2 Likes

We’ll see if he’s a man if his word. If so, one down, 2 or 3 to go.

2 Likes

That MF’er isn’t going anywhere. He lost a bet last year when he bet myself and Robert he would leave if we made it to the conference finals. Yet, the pos is still here. :rofl:

2 Likes

Big difference in our defense in this game compared to CM … we are still young in the back except for JT… Cobb could be a star. Fast and brings a hammer.
Sanders int was we went to that route once too often I think he played well, DR ran hard, OL blocked better in the run than the pass
Robert nailed it that special teams were the difference
Good to get Baylor out of the way with a win

2 Likes

I like what I see from Cobb. Could be Rodriguezesque.

3 Likes

Has he hip flipped anyone yet ?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no.

My cousins in northern michigan are lions fans . They know they got a steal . My grandma likes him too lol

2 Likes

Biggest steal of the draft for me !!

2 Likes