Its Mason's time

And let’s be honest, he’s probably the best looking QB we’ve had since Zac. Dude could model for GQ.

Gosh the NFL is unwatchable. Every other play is a penalty and there’s a commercial break every 5 minutes. I don’t understand the popularity.

There ya go mason

Fantasy or hometown team.

I don’t play fantasy. I’m from and now live in Dallas… My first job out of college was with the Chiefs.

When Jerry hired Switzer, my father declared that there would be no cheering for the Dallas Cowboys in his home.

These are complaints that can easily be lodged at CFB too. At least NFL games end fairly promptly.

My God. That hit on Mason is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen on a football field. I hope he gets away with ONLY a concussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_wPOfTGegA&feature=share This is much worse. Willis out of Miami in the national championship

More gruesome, yes. I’d call the Marcus Lattimore injury even worse. But in terms of being SCARY, Mason was out for more than just a second. Head stuff is much more concerning.

Brain injuries are significantly more unsettling than limb injuries. Limbs heal themselves and you can walk again. Not breaks, but Tracin Wallace and Spencer Sanders have each torn ACLs multiple times. THey’ll live normal lives.

Brain and spinal injuries scare the crap out of me. The hit on Mason and the way he look dead on the field messed me up all afternoon.

2 Likes