Jelani Woods Commits to Virginia

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/jelani-woods-commits-to-virginia/

Woods is headed closer to home.

1 Like

That’s good for him

1 Like

I’m happy for him, sucks for us.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see his potential. Just hate it for him that blew most of his time blocking in gundy’s pathetic offense. Good luck to you man and hope you become an all time great!

3 Likes

If he could catch a pass they would throw to him more.

Good luck and I hope he tears up the ACC.

2 Likes

I guess our other 5 tight ends can’t catch a pass either tommy boy. Please Tom just stop it or I’m going to have to put you in the idiot category with little brother gunner gundy Robert23. He’s Robert23 because he has only 23 brain cells.

1 Like

“The Cavaliers used their tight end quite a bit in 2020. Tony Poljan, who stands similarly to Woods at 6-foot-7, 265 pounds, was UVA’s second-leading receiver with 38 catches for 411 yards and six touchdowns. Poljan was a senior in 2020.”

Dude is projected to go in the 4th round. Such a shame Gundy couldn’t get the ball to him more smh. Has to go to Virginia just to find a coaching staff that will be willing to get him to the NFL.

1 Like

If his QB would stop overthrowing him he could catch one.

1 Like

Ur rite I want r tight end to be r second reciever at 400 yrds and what 8 yards per catch and 4 yards per target after woods missed half his passes.

Let’s change r off. To get a tight end to the nfl oh wait we got a multi million guy in there rite know. If woods wasn’t a 4 star but a walkon he could catch.

Hands of stone

1 Like

You have no clue brains of stone!

1 Like

I would be willing to be after one season at Virginia he’ll get drafted. I don’t mean sign as a free agent. He’ll get drafted!!! Wait and see.

He has size so I’m sure he has a chance to free agent. What’s there qb looking like. Or there team. Just like everyone says ice will be in the nba even though he shoot a career 25 from 3 and 65 ft. Because he fit same type they like.

1 Like

Maybe I am in the minority but I was never impressed with Jelani. He always hit me as clumsy and slow. I was never that impressed with Blake Jarwin either and he proved me wrong. Hopefully Woods will too.

1 Like

Jarwin ran good routes plus he had Rudolph
Wood has no hands… you rarely saw Jarwin drop a ball plus he didn’t whiff on blocks like Woods
Jarwin was a walk on in college and undrafted… got a try out with the Cowboys and made the practice squad and moved up. You think Woods has the balls to stick it out that long

1 Like

Yes

U been checking out woods balls joe

1 Like

We will see I guess. I hope he does make it. Seems like a good guy, never made any ripples with team chemistry