John Marshall Athlete Bryce Stephens Commits to Arkansas

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/john-marshall-athlete-bryce-stephens-commits-to-arkansas/

Another Oklahoman is headed to Fayetteville.

4.38 and 4.27…I call BS. He’s 10.9-11.2 100m guy, and a high 22 200m guy. Those guys rarely break into the 4.4s

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

What do these kids see in Arkansas???

A brand new coach with no history seems like a better bet than a coach that has won one conference title in 15 or 20 years.

I thought that looked suspicious…Tyreek is 4.24 and the fastest in the NFL. If his speed was that fast Bama,Clemson, Ohio St etc would have been calling. He wouldn’t be the 11th ranked kid in OK.

I don’t get it either. Doomed to multiple losing seasons and probably change in coaching staffs. With Kiffin and Leach now in the West, it just makes it more difficult to win in Fayetteville.

I bet OSU’s one conference title is more than Arkansas will win in the next 20 years.

So he wants to go to a school where the halfbacks have a tendency to run into each other rather than being tackled?