Kasey Dunn on His Wacky First Game as Offensive Coordinator

Like I said in an earlier post on a different forum. Gundy finally listened to Dunn and Dunn’s decision worked.

Where is all the great receiver stockpile we are supposed to have? Woods the man/child specimen thrown to one time. Where was the “pro ready” Martin from Washington. Looks like all we have is Wallace and Stoner, double cover them and our passing game is dead, put a “spy” on Chubba and it’s “turn out the lights”.

Hate is a very strong emotion, sir. I don’t think anyone hates people who are Gundy cheerleaders. I’m no spring chicken but I just think Mike can do a lot better!

Obviously they tried to pass some when Sanders went out but O-line didn’t protect QB2 well. And he runs like he’s got on some concrete blocks for shoes. So those guys had no chances to catch some passes. The receivers are NOT the problem, that should be quite obvious but I guess not…

I believe they want to redshirt Illingworth. If Sanders can’t stay healthy then throw that out the window. Sanders needs to learn, like a lot of NFL QBs who never played baseball, how to slide and not take too many chances when he’s running the ball.

No, they won’t redshirt him. There is no redshirting this year because this year doesn’t count against anyone’s eligibility years. It’s a free year to all players no matter what their classification.

1 Like

Forgot about that, but wasn’t sure if that applied to the younger guys. Then throw him out there anytime SS is out. Keep Bullock to relay signs. :joy:

1 Like

I’m with Bob why didn’t we have open rec. Joe u really really like to see ur words, to bad there bad. First of no 16 passes went perfect. No coach would put a fres. QBs in with 1 practice in 2 weeks. We know that the ol will need help. What would be nice is some open for ten yd passes that will open more then bombs. Gundy and most coach can over ride their coach. U guys look at Gundy like is the only coach who ever coached this way they all do. When u see a coach with out a head set then u found the how won’t over ride plays.

U guys want to see a bad coach tu got one. His time out cost them 3 and probably ice is kick on the second. What if tu was tied late 13 13 . Been a different game. Just like art Briles go for tds. U can’t when if u don’t score.

It’s “their” and not “there”. I would suggest you work on some grammar skills.