Let's Hand Out Some Ls As We Lose One Of Our Own

Well, @joe15. We’ll always remember you because you were such an unbelievable hater. You were wrong and never admitted it, but we’ll remember your words forever… because you only said three things and you said them over and over and over again. If you want to give your last words on this thread, we can. Then I better never see you on here ever again. Don’t make a new account. Go troll CRFF.

@firegumby you want to come tell us how terrible Spencer Sanders is? I saw you peeking in when he threw that pick. Never mind that Shapen threw two and that Sanders was in a hostile environment and completely scorched Baylor’s D, but let’s here it, buddy boy.

@ar1 you still have to be you, and that’s sad, but you also picked us to lose and so you are a loser.

You may all collect your Ls at Will Call, but I will not call.

2 Likes

This is a sad day. I wouldnt have much to do from now on.

Very Impressed today, even with the mistakes it felt like we were always in control!

1 Like

They played pretty well. Still lots of issues. Great game overall!

Idk of many teams that don’t have a lot of issues to work on.

1 Like

Well, you were more confident than I. I felt good the first half through that kick return. When they scored and then got the turnover and scored, I was getting concerned. We started to steady out after that.

Can’t wait to crap on the team, but won’t give a well-deserved compliment after maybe the most important game we’ll play all season. Great fan. A+++

1 Like

Oh I was pissed, and somewhat concerned, but sanders is just different this year (so far) just the way he stands before the snap shows an abundance of confidence to me lol

I’ve been saying it for everyone to hear, but some people don’t want to listen. We have the most experienced QB and HC in the league. This year is ours to lose. More hurdles than I expected with KU and TCU looking solid, but we should be favored in every game from here on out, right?

Edit: I don’t want to make excuses, but let’s call these musings. I’ve always wondered if we’d have done better against OU in Bedlam if we 1.) played them earlier in the year instead of at the end of the year when all the bugs are sorted out and 2.) if we didn’t rank up our QBs at the same time… Rudolph and Mayfield were seniors at the same time, 1 year of Kyler vs. 1 year of Cornelius, Jalen vs. Brown. Even before that, seems like we never or almost never had an experience edge at QB.

1 Like

The win of tvu ku next week mite be favored. Its a road game.

Ksu keeps winning could favored at Manhattan

Well…Good luck and hopefully Gundy wins his 2nd conference title. See ya!!!

2 Likes

Props to robert calling OSU special teams as a difference maker.

2 Likes

We might lose two yard birds once Oklahoma state makes it to the CCG, @ar1 how you feeling about that bet now?

1 Like

He blindly hates Oklahoma State, so probably optimistic.

1 Like

The Gundy haters are VERRYYY quiet today!

Well, they get very vocal when they think we’re going to lose, but they also get vocal when we do too well and they try to bring everyone down, so they’ll be back.

1 Like

Never better. Gundy’s two best seasons he lost to bad Iowa State teams. Also can you name a season that Sanders had a game that he didn’t throw 4 picks ?
Yep I’m feeling really good about it.

Lol your a full blown idiot, nobody said we were going undefeated. All they gotta do is make it to Jerry’s world and your outta hereeee see yaaaa

1 Like

Young players improve…

I don’t know that Iowa State was bad last year, just underperforming.

1 Like

What is your definition of bad. Your always telling us preseason polls are important. They were a top ten team and picked to be second. They also ended up with the most all big 12 players. Almost all years the winner of the big 12 loses to someone below them.
Your always telling us how great baylor was last year. I think their tcu loss is by far worse