Let's Hand Out Some Ls As We Lose One Of Our Own

@robert28 @jake4 you two are halarious.
Anything that isn’t 100% positive sends y’all into a panic.

Lol i just post a real look at the game. It wasnt 100%.

When i post you i just was showing your hypocrisy. I know you lost you bud. But like i told him,im not sticking up for gundy. Im pointing out your false narrative

Who’s the hypocrite? You’ve spent months telling us how bad Iowa State was last year.

That is not what happened. I spent last year pointing out to joy how matt wasnt a good hero for her.
They did a major choke. They believed their own hype like they were texas.
You spent the last 18 years telling us how bad gundy is

They were underachievers. I certainly never said they were bad. *hilarious, by the way

@robert28 @jake4 I think you are making my point cause because they beat Gundy, all of a sudden 7-5 is good just underachiever. Lol you guys are a joke.

What in the world did I just read

1 Like

I don’t even know.

I would ask a stupid question like are you serious.
Dave is 1 and 3. Never beat gundy outside Arlington
In 3 loses dave has lost by over 10 point. In 1 win it took osu to spot 4 pics and 17 passes in a row, to get dave a close ess win

First were hypocrites now your proving points. Lol

First off when your daughter did the 7 and 4 record that was for the last 10 years. So the last 10 is is actually 6 and 5, now
If your going to try and prove somthing use the rite stats. If you want to use 11 why not 12 or 18.

By the way, how much did you lose on the bet. You did bet? You did predicted baylor to win.

Yea I’m not sure where this conversation is headed or really where it came from either. Fact of the matter is that it’s almost assured that no one goes undefeated in B12 conference play. College football being what it is we all know that for the most part any team can beat any other on a given day. For a team like OSU who tends to be ranked higher in the B12 year in and year out there is a good chance that a loss will come at the hands of a lower ranked team. When this happens, and it likely will this year as well, the trolls come out and start the whole narrative of how HCMG can’t beat a lower ranked crap team. See what they do there? Can’t wait to see this years version of that. JK

2 Likes

Thats really a made up narrative, that we lose to worse teams alot. I know you didnt understand that chart i did. It basically said if you take in ties and not true placement. Osu has finished 3rd or better 11 out of the last 13 years. When doing tie breakers were not as high. That means we lost to teams that were 3rd or better most of the time.

Yes. You lose to a higher ranked team and you “can’t win the big games’” lose to a lower ranked team and “you’re losing games you should win.” At the end of the day, it’s hard to win week in, week out.

Yea you are missing my point but that’s ok

Yep you have if figured out better than me, Spot on.

No i got you i didnt think that was a big deal. Kind of a captain obvious deal. If we lose it will be against a worst team. I was talking about the years we werent the highest rated.

If we get out fast and het up by 2 td. I think these coaches will do what dave did. The league coaches have 3 wins against gundy. I have seen questionable call by these guys. Some are small but they change the game.

He are a few
Chris went for 2 in the first half. Make them to go for 2 and the end.
Dave going on 4th down in questionable spots.
Brown not going for fg. Trying to chase scores early
In what end up being a close game.

All the other teams haveore issues.

I need to jump in a little on this too. @jake4 You were right. I was wrong. Dead wrong. You had OU finishing 3rd or 4th (which is looking like a very optimistic ceiling at this point). I had them “8-4 at worst”. I also had OSU losing to Baylor. The Cowboys are good. Really good. OU is bad. Really bad.

2 Likes

Lol i have to give you props for at least admitting 1 time you’ve been wrong. Really surpised you came on here.

How long is your qb out, they said yet. It was just a headache wasnt it.

I mean, OU got gutted. You can’t just backfill through the portal and make chemistry happen especially when all the vets on both sides of the ball are learning a new playbook and the HC has never coached a team before. I expected the league to be down, which is not the case, otherwise I might have predicted OU’s floor lower. On top of that, they’ll be in a new conference next year. More instability. Venables may very well put the team together in 3 or 4 years, but I don’t see them looking anything like OU until then.

I could still be wrong. Maybe they take these losses hard and make big improvements and make some strides before year’s end and look like a completely different team. Two losses isn’t insurmountable, but the way they’ve lost makes it seem like it’s a bigger structural problem.

1 Like

I don’t know are you maintaining that we are going to go undefeated in conference play this year? Just trying to understand your point. Go Pokes

I have some different takes on the problem, but I’ll save those for a different day. No need to take away from the (justifiably so) Cowboys high you guys are on. I don’t put anything into the new playbook stuff. TCU is a new staff as well.

OU won’t be in the SEC next year.

1 Like