Lincoln Riley Reportedly Leaving OU to Take USC Job

No chance on Cale. Hes never even been a coordinator at OU.

1 Like

Maybe, I always thought he could be more.

Iā€™m not harsh on him I think heā€™s a dam good coach. He also had some major benefits when he took over. Weā€™ll see if he can turn usc around, if heā€™s as good as you say heā€™ll have all the advantages at his disposal there.

1 Like

Heā€™s a co-oc, been forever one would think he would move into a bigger role one day.

1 Like

Co-Oc is just a title to add money to his contract. Cale has been on the staff since 1999. Hes not going to ever be more than what he is at OU

1 Like

Hang on, he will have some advantages out thereā€¦but obstacles too. Lincoln has his flaws. Im not saying he is the greatest thing and a no-brainer stud on the sidelines. I am saying that he is a very good recruiter. A very good understanding of what coaching in 2021 is all about as far as the social media junk goes. Hes an offensive mind. Personable. He is a good fit for USC. Yes, I think they will be a great fit for each other. Im an OU fan and would love to trash this move and act like its no big dealā€¦but I wont. This really, really hurts the OU program.

When I said advantages I meant following bob. Itā€™s a whole different situation at USC right now. Weā€™ll see how it works out heā€™s probably one of the greatest offensive coordinators of all time, weā€™re about to find out just how good of head man he is. You gotta admit he walked right into a pretty sweet deal at OU.

2 Likes

The way he did it would absolutely piss me off man!

1 Like

No Iā€™m saying that making 13 million is bigger and better than 7 million.

Iā€™m kinda thinking it will be Bob, but apart of me thinks he wonā€™t because heā€™ll have to pretty much hire a new coaching staff since of if reports are true most of the staff is going with Lincoln. Bob said coaching and everything with it was adding on to his health problems. OU shouldnā€™t have too much trouble finding someone. I donā€™t think Kliff will come to OU, heā€™s got it good in the NFL for now. Itā€™s all going to be interesting. Couldnā€™t had come at a worse time with their SEC merger possibly after next season.

1 Like

The year didnā€™t start that great for osu.
First we thought we lost our conference. Then ap picked us at 5th. The conference looks great now and we won the conference. On the verge of our first playoff.
You guys year has been just as wild. The great move to the sec. Picked to have a natty and a heisman.
Then no title in conference and no coach.

Great ride all the way around.

U think u guys are going to hold off on the move till 25.

I offered that deal to Robert but he didnā€™t have enough faith in Gundy to take it.

Hope you got that #4 foam finger you always brag about!

1 Like

Iā€™ll need it till 2031. Right?

If it makes ya feel better

1 Like

Boy I hope Sanders is the quarterback for the next two years, heā€™s just the second quarterback to ever take OSU this far.

AR must stand for accelerated reject

Always Right!

Hmmm I guess you just forgot about your golden statement of ā€œOklahoma State will never play in big 12 championship as long as Gundy is hereā€ but hey AlWaYs RiGhT

1 Like

Are you ready to crown Sanders as the greatest quarterback in OSU history?