Linebacker From Texas Puts OSU in Top 10; OU the Crystal Ball Favorite

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/linebacker-from-texas-puts-osu-in-top-10-ou-the-crystal-ball-favorite/

OSU is in the mix for a highly coveted Texas talent.

Brent is not going for the shiny recruits as much as riley.
I hope with a real coach we can get start getting lb. Since Knowles been here havent seen meaning

1 Like

Ou and Florida are supposed to be leading on this guy I hope they point out we had two linebackers drafted.
Both those schools have 4 guys higher ranked and warm on them. Tell why waste a year or two and transfer. Just come here and build a future.

3 Likes

with this new defensive formats of Mason we need to increase our lb depth or recruit some hybrid SS

1 Like

I went and looked at his film. He is very physical with his hands. Stays focused. That fade he caught he was in combat with the cb. He definitely a hybrid, they had him all over the place. On both o and d he use a stutter step that gives him space. Seems to be quick and fast hard to tell at that level. Very athletic. Reminds me of peel and Taylor balls just comes to him, and focused to make the play. How many times you see a ball go straight to a guy and he drops it.

1 Like

He must be talented for the offers he has. We sure need him. Maybe Mason can pull him in
Course Joey won’t like him, just a 3 star, another 3 star :roll_eyes:

1 Like