Live Blog: Oklahoma State's Comeback Attempt Falls Short, Cowboys Fall to Oklahoma 28-13 in Bedlam

Well at least i can go to bed early now

1 Like

Wow. Any questions??? Lololololol. Fuk Gundy.

1 Like

So who was saying the OU doesnā€™t have a D

This has been the longest 1st quarter in history.

1 Like

And most pathetic

2 Likes

Itā€™s clear that they didnā€™t come to play. Now they get to experience getting owned on national TV. Hope they enjoy it.

2 Likes

28-0 in the first quarter. The whole staff and team should feel ashamed of themselves. Heads need to roll in the off season.

4 Likes

Well, Iā€™m turning this absolute arse kicking off. They didnā€™t come to play so Iā€™m not wasting anymore time. Hope you all have a good night.

3 Likes

You get to play 4 games and keep the redshirt correct? So Rangel can start next week and the bowl game and we can get a head start on next year?

2 Likes

Gundy is a joke!!!

1 Like

Well Iā€™m out. This game isnā€™t worth my time.

4 Likes

Not sure how many heā€™s appeared in so far but you do get 4 games.

If Gumby doesnā€™t get rid of Mason after this season I might not watch any oSu games till he and/or Gumby is gone. zerOU is NOT that good but weā€™re making them look like Top 10 team.

2 Likes

You think heā€™s THAT good? Iā€™d rather have TUā€™s backup QB whoā€™s also from Frisco.

Dunn needs to get gone too

3 Likes

Just about every team theyā€™ve played this season except???

No wordsā€¦thatā€™s all.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been saying it for a while. Turrible hire, no way Joe Bob could be anywhere close to this bad. We probably average 5 blown coverages per game if not more.

1 Like

Dickey, Dunn, and Mason all need to be shown the door next Sunday. Poor performances all season from those 3.

3 Likes

OSU looks like a team that is scheduled for preseason

2 Likes