Live Blog: TCU Rallies to Topple OSU in Double Overtime

Poor whittle guy. Some of us have jobs. And I have been pretty ■■■■ consistent with my opinions. And I wasn’t wrong.

Those zones are way to open. I mean some of those open zones is so wide I’m sure you could complete some passes. Every time we are in zone our guys look lost. And there’s only 3-4 guys putting pressure on the QB. If you run zone all day that running back on the swing is open all day even the underneath routes. I’m not a blitz king but I don’t like the QB getting comfortable.

1 Like

I’m sure being a meter maid really kept you away for the last couple weeks and not the fact that we were undefeated.

Well hat to say I’m right but I was. This is gundy football and that’s why this guy has 1 championship in 18 years. Strait pussssssy.

2 Likes

Disgusting 2nd half

2 Likes

Same team. Go in offensive droughts. 4 or 5 strait droughts. Dunn needs the door Gundy needs new set of balls. Lol I would say get use to this but there are some young guys in here.

2 Likes

1st half was great and then the offense did absolutely nothing the rest of the game

Even OU fans aren’t this pathetic when they lose.

Dude shut up.

This is an blog

I think Sanders really did have a shoulder injury. As the game went on, he was having trouble getting the ball deep with strength.

I didn’t want to take this into overtime. Just a gut feeling. I seriously with 9 secs and even used some time outs to have more than 9 secs left in the 4th would tried some gutsy stuff to win. Would had given and done anything for 3 extra points before the 4th was over. But there’s a reason I work a 10hr 5 day work week lol.

You don’t want the negativity then go to your moms

Hard to win the big ones with poor tackling, dropped balls and no threat in the running game. Caught up to us today. Beat Texas.

1 Like

The awful playcalling didn’t do him any favors. It was a clinic the first half just to come out and do nothing.

1 Like

Gundy recruits how we finish. 18 years folks.

I go to your moms when I need a quick thrill and pick-me-up, but I’m ok, you’re the one acting like a crybaby.

Run your Gundy mouth now

Jake from the soft club

Run it over your mom? Dude, it’s one thing that it happens, but for you to ask for it creeps me out.