Malcolm Rodriguez Again Featured in HBO's "Hard Knocks" Show

It made a difference for uo. Look even riley could recruit.

Seriously you just doing excuses.

OU is a BB you moron …. They still got players when Blake and Vodka man had the losing seasons. Yes their recruiting classes were higher than most everyone else except Nebraska. I don’t know why it’s hard to pound into your head Stillwater isn’t the ideal place to recruit to

1 Like

And we can’t get good recruiting classes with all this “winning” we’ve been doing :man_shrugging:.

You should go ask someone why Kentucky had the 14th best recruiting class last season.

Joy what has Kentucky ever won ? Dam sure wasn’t a division in the SEC , let’s just go raid Vandy you like their recruiting, I promise Kentucky isn’t winning anything in the SEC… you just piss all over yourself wanting someone else’s class when we have as good or better , except the BB……find some more irrelevant chit joy I need another laugh

1 Like

A top 25 recruiting class. Because they want to play for more than just any regular bowl game on a more consistent basis.

Since when has 60th been considered better than 14th. You have a warped reality of what better actually means.

Moron we have told you repeatedly that we aren’t taking many this year, recruiting isn’t done !! What exactly has Kentucky won ? A couple of consolation prizes ? They dam sure haven’t won the amount of games we have. How many have they sent to the pros , who shoveled out a bunch of cash for them ? You say all this chit and have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s all so and so did this and that, no relevance to us.

1 Like

Kind of sounds like us to be honest.

If you must know since Gundy has been at OSU he’s had 31 players drafted while Kentucky has 33 in that same time frame.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s no reason for Kentucky to be sending more players to the NFL than we are. The only team we have to compete with for a conference title is OU (well….and now apparently Baylor). While Kentucky has LSU, Bama, and Georgia (the last three national champions btw) to get past in order just to make that next step.

First off they don’t play those 3 every year idiot. They may play one or two of them but tell me when that last won a division even ? Far as I’m concerned we won the conference last year. The CC game was just added for money. Baylor should have beat us the first time. I know you come back with where’s the trophy, no one looks at it !! That’s throwing chit against the wall
I guess if Kentucky has sent more players to the league they should have more wins than us ? Come back with they play LSU,Bama, Georgia, more blah blah… go find more teams to compare us with so you can spout more blah

1 Like

Yes they do. Any person that says they don’t just doesn’t want to believe it because it makes them feel like a loser.

Sometimes I don’t like the truth either, but we can’t change it.

Tell me then do recruits say can I see the trophies when they come for visits ? No they don’t, they come to see if there is playing time , CULTURE, look at the campus unless they just want to see how much will you pay me to come here you buffoon…. Your arguments are void of common sense. You’re still an idiot

1 Like

A texas recruit did make a comment they only had swimming trophies. Lol

1 Like

You’re right. I’m sure they don’t care about the potential of being on the biggest stages in the four years they’ll be at a school :man_shrugging:.

If you want me to get that tractor to pull your head out , we will joy. Other than uo , maybe Texas we have had as many views on tv as anyone else

1 Like

So they did an up date on top 25 wins. Since 2015 we are 6th at 60 %.

1 Like

Joy will love that !! I’m wondering where Baylor is, I’m sure he will talk trophies and blah blah

1 Like

When a recruit comes to visit campus he can visibly see what you’ve accomplished in the trophy case most recently. He’s most likely going to want to know how many times you’ve won a championship, how many times you’ve beaten your rival, and what kind of bowl games you consistently play in. Tell him you won a conference title 11 years ago and let’s see what kind of reaction we get.

If you look at it overall since 2010 we have Stanford ahead of us.

This is classic joy response. You have the weirdest takes on things. First were 8th, you could have picked seven teams why stanford. Second we had same wins but two more loses. Playing the odds thats still only be a game better.
He is the take you should have took. We raised 2 spots. Did stanford.

This is a general nice stat, but how telling is it. This is when teams played. So last year we played ksu, isu and texas all 3 werent ranked at the end. But they dnt count they baylor 1st game. We still were 3 and 1 at the endall top 10 teams. Dnt worry it works for stanford the beat usc last year.
Like when we beat ou in basketball they were top10, by the end 1 of those wins wasnt even a top level win.

2018 you tell us how bad we were but we went 3 and 1.

Like stanford 2 and last year with 3 overall wins.

It is a good judge of how teams do against better teams. You just look at it as a bad thing for gundy. Lol top 10 either one you look at.

1 Like

It still doesn’t change the fact that Stanford is ahead of us since 2010. You wrote all that nonsense for nothing. Looks like someone is upset.

Great deflection. You still going with the biggest oddity why Stanford.
Its 1 spot.

Where still 8th.

And we improved 2 spots and almost 6%.

Like i said classic joy.

These are the moments that are priceless. I can buy a ticket to any comedian and luagh more.

Classic joy thinking im mad. Im more confused then anything. Like i said, why stanford? You dnt see the improvement. And you making a huge deal over a 1 game swing and 1 spot. Back to your petty grievance.

1 Like