Malcolm Rodriguez, Jaylen Warren Among Five Rookies to Make 53-Man Rosters on NFL Cut Day

How about full English words here instead of made up words sprinkled in so I get what you’re saying?

How about this sills sign a 3 year deal.

1 Like

So 2.5 mil for 3 years, is that good for an un-drafted free agent?

1 Like

Its basically the same as warren got

1 Like

Joy you wrote a bunch of blah to try to make a point that wasn’t makable … Sills made a team as a free agent, that better than getting drafted. I haven’t seen reports on stone hands, I’m sure you have them ?!?!

1 Like

It would’ve been even better for him if get could’ve been actually drafted. Roberto seems to forget that part.

Really? I dare you to tell that to other reasonable people on here and see what reaction you get.

You know why Stone Hands doesn’t have to sign as a free agent? Because he’s good enough to get drafted.

Malcolm and the other guys got ruffly the same as sills expect theirs where 4 year deal and 20 to 40k signing bonus more. Like i said it was what warren got too

1 Like

Tell me it isn’t harder to make a team not being drafted joy !! They don’t want to be proven idiots by a UFA making the team over a wasted draft pick. You still haven’t shown the rave reviews on stone hands

1 Like

Do the things needed to get drafted and you don’t need to worry about it. If you don’t believe me ask Stone Hands.

Is he not on an NFL roster?

But I was expecting you to show your love for him by posting reports of his incredible hands and speed … you don’t have them or they just aren’t written yet ?

1 Like

You are denying how the NFL works. Measurables is a large part of the draft, the rest is highly subjective. NFL teams play the odds, money ball for lack of a better term, and go with the science the best they can. If your measurables are off then you chances of getting drafted high are low. High draft picks always make the roster as NFL teams trust their system, as opposed to their eyes/gut, and it would look bad to toss aside a player you just inked a multi million dollar contract with. Because of that alone low draft/un-drafted players will always have to swim up stream to make an NFL roster.

1 Like

You expect me to do all your work for you?

You mean like they trust their system in the sense they have a good feeling that the college coaching staff prepared them the best they could on their talents to give them a chance at the next level? If that’s the case we’re failing on our offensive line then. How many more excuses do you guys have?

@bruce4 wrote a great post. Its true. I like how if you dnt agree with reality its always an excuse.

1 Like

No….my reality is they draft the best players possible with their given spots in the draft so they can build a winning franchise for the future. An NFL pick doesn’t necessarily mean the franchise that drafted him has plans to put him on the field immediately. Some coaching staffs actually look ahead with their draft picks.

Picking up undrafted free agents are there to fill the roster with a need once those draft picks are completed. If the UDFA does well and gets on the field so be it, but to assume everything outside of measureables is subjective isn’t necessarily true. There’s a reason they have mock drafts, scouts, pro day, and the combine.

Teams general draft players they need. Some get caught up( in early rounds) get the " best player on the board. This general doesnt do well. Even if the trade. They usally trade away the spot which helps more.

Its still doesnt changed the fact sills is a pro.

1 Like

I said nothing about college coaching staff prep helping players with the NFL draft. I’m sure it is a factor but just one of many. Strength and conditioning coach probably has an identifiable impact since what goes on there can effect measurables directly.

2 Likes

So it’s okay they draft a kid for future use but Gundy sees a kid that in two years will be a starter ?? Double standards again you idiot

1 Like

The difference between the NFL and Gundy is that the NFL will play talent over seniority (See Malcom Rodriguez for example). Some NFL organizations draft players based on future stability and sustainment.

1 Like