Mason Rudolph's Huge Game Leads Pittsburgh Steelers to 34-11 Win over Cincinnati Bengals

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/mason-rudolphs-huge-game-leads-pittsburgh-steelers-to-34-11-win-over-cincinnati-bengals/

When his team needed a win, Rudolph delivered.

1 Like

These bums will probably start Pickett next week knowing how incompetent this team is.

4 Likes

Great to see him play and do well. Hopefully he starts next game and continues to have success

3 Likes

I thought Rudy going to Pittsburgh was a good thing, turns out Ben being an asz to Rudy for 3-4 years set him back. Maybe Tomlin does a reassessment of his decisions. If they aren’t going to play Rudy , at least trade him
Really happy for Rudy

4 Likes

This is weird to say after they scoring 30+ points, but Pittsburgh is so screwed up they couldn’t find a way to get him to 300 passing yards. I know it’s about winning the game, but this team is way too conservative and it’s killed them for years. Just give a dump of to Warren and let him do his thing.

2 Likes

I think most oSu fans knew Mason could play like this. As a long-time Steelers fan I was hoping they would trade him cause there are some bums playing QB due to injuries that Mason was much better than. I still can’t believe they picked up Mitch Truejunksky. Shouldn’t have drafted Pickett either. Should’ve kept Dobbs, kept Rudolph as starter, and rebuilt the team by focusing on O-line and DBs first!

Poor coaching decisions by Mike Tomlin…95% of all Steelers fans wanted Matt Canada gone LAST SEASON. Took him too long to recognize Canada was turrible, ditto for Truejunsky.

1 Like

Can’t stand Ben R.a.p.e.lisberger. Most Steelers fans won’t agree, because of bias, but I read every article I could find about the last accusation and there’s no doubt, the guy should’ve landed in jail. I switched my opinion about the previous accuser in Las Vegas to GUILTY after that, even though I leaned to something happened.

Guy more or less admitted it after the Georgia coed “incident”, saying his ego got too big, he needed to change, he became a Christian :eyes:, etc.

They sunk a lot of money in Mitch , I never thought he was their guy. My bias tells me Mason could start several places other than Pittsburgh
I used to think Tomlin kept a good program but their OL is trash. Defense is so so.
Anyone see the block Jalen made on the sweep for a TD !! Blew him up
Mason loves going downfield, big plays Pickett was trying to get fans off his asz … lol

3 Likes

Rudolph played very well and should start next week. I thought Mason got a chance, but had a wacky season with things out of his control and should have had more starts.

1 Like

I’m not fond of Tomlin, watch him start Mitch next week
Saw where Warren went over 1000 yards combined for the Steelers. UDFA, sorta like the 4-5 star kids :grin:

MR has great character, excellent football knowledge, and is a consumate professional and team player. Total injustice and waste of what should have been a productive 6 yrs. Do not understand someone in NFL doesnt realize his talents, knowledge, and character and give him a chance. The NFL is littered with talented yet undisciplined and me 1st players with poor team contributions.

2 Likes

Didn’t realize Don Rickles was an OSU fan.