MBB: OSU vs K-State Game Thread

I was typing they are as bad as we are, then Dizzy misread the shot clock by 26 seconds.

2 Likes

Dziagwa is a terrible college basketball player

2 Likes

And dizzy looks like bubbles from the wire jonesing for crack every time the ball touches his hands.

1 Like

Neon green light :rofl::rofl::rofl:

At this point, he needs to be sat down and stay sat down for, I don’t know, the rest of the year? His brief spurts of being hot don’t remotely make up for the long, tiring stretches of terrible.

3 Likes

I will not stand for this slander.

I think Dizzy should be required to dribble at least once before shooting. I can’t stand watching him launch a three without setting his feet at all.

1 Like

Dizzy makes me pizzy.

1 Like

I think he should be required to pump up the players with Lil Country on the bench.

1 Like

Dizzy’s last three games: 15 points, 14 points, 10 points. But yeah, he’s terrible.

1 Like

We won games early in the season. This “entirely different” offense isn’t winning games.

Holy f*<&! Yor hits a 3!

2 Likes

Yor!!!

1 Like

How.

1 Like

Member when I said Yor should shoot 3s!!!

3 Likes

Wow what an astute comment, we played some very bad teams and did not need to run an offense, thus when we did in Big 12 ours did not work and they made changes and the product has been better.

It was actually uglier than Ice. I stand corrected from our last banter.

1 Like

His shot selection is like Bill from Coweta on my rec team that we hope doesn’t show every week.

1 Like

If 1-9 is better then sure, I agree.