MBB: OSU vs. K-State Game Thread

Of course Crimedog hits one from 5 feet beyond the perimeter.

That didn’t look like a foul

Probably so. I hope it wasn’t tonight tho :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I don’t get him being in over Keylan.

Hey, they FINALLY called a foul when Boone got hacked. Not like they completely ignored one the last time down the floor.

2 Likes

Idk why, but every time I watch Ice, I think “future Reggie Jackson”. His arms never stop extending.

1 Like

That steal by Ice was filthy. He stole my move.

2 Likes

Dee won’t shoot. And Ice can’t. Out there at the same time? Yikes.

I mean at this point, it’s obvious Mitchell has something incriminating on Boynton. Right?!

1 Like

Reminds me of one of my daughters who played softball. A kid at the pool one time started to say “you throw lik…” and she pegged him with a squish ball right in the chest before he could finish. And then she dropped my dad’s boss in a dunk tank at a company picnic when he tried to say the same thing. It is a dangerous phrase!

1 Like

I don’t understand how CHJr being out sent Boone further down the bench. I’m trying to be completely positive about Boynton, but this baffles me.

To motivate the rest of the team when they are stinking it up?

1 Like

Ice again!

Thief.

1 Like

Whoever’s whistling during our free throws needs five across the face. I don’t care if they’re a KSU fan.

3 Likes

Almost half and a close game. I think we pull away in the 2nd half and win by double digits. KSU just not very good.

This is some bad basketball

1 Like

Hahahahaha

3 Likes

What in the wild world of sports…

WOW, Ice got so lucky.

1 Like

That could start a run.