MBB: OSU vs TCU Round 2 Game Thread

insert snow reference here

1 Like

In reference to the weather or program? Ducks

Your call.

Gotta good feeling about tonight

1 Like

According to the radio pre game, Lindy won.'t play tonight due to the hit he took in the nose Saturday. It was a pretty tough hit

In all seriousness Marshall. What’s your thoughts on tonight?

I’ll give them a 35 percent chance to win. Considering they haven’t won in Big 12 yet, I’d say that’s pretty high. TCU is kinda trash apart from Bane.

Lindy is warming up. I’ve heard questionable. He practiced in a mask yesterday.

Hmm… That’s pretty interesting. Anything lineup wise you have for us?

But the radio guys know their stuff, so I wouldn’t doubt that he’s out.

1 Like

On a snow day with absolutely nothing to do, I know of exactly one friend that is going to the game. One of my friends has a virus (not corona), so he gets a pass. The rest are either watching the bachelor or the thunder game. We have hit rock bottom as a program and it makes me sad :pleading_face:

How bad do we lose tonight (because it’s been that kind of day for me)? Twenty points? Twenty-five? If we keep it below ten, that’s progress at least.

A no Waters lineup, I’d bet Ice, Harris, Dziagwa, McGriff and Anei tonight. Harris was getting some run with the first group Monday.

1 Like

With Lindy out do you still stay at 35?

Yeah, this team wins and losses off Ice, Cam and Yor, I think. It’d be nice to have him, but he hasn’t made the biggest of differences as of late.

loses*

Maybe it turns out to be a good thing

So, won the bid on a night at the Atherton at an auction, and picked tonight because of the game. (This was much earlier in the year) Didn’t buy tickets, so will mosey over after dinner and get in free.

2 Likes

Also, it’s not great when a starter goes out and you feel indifferent :grimacing:

1 Like

Idk. Losing your 2nd leading scorer and 2nd best shooter off a bad offensive team seems like more of a negative. I’m a Lindy fan tho.

1 Like