MBB: OSU vs. Western Michigan Game Thread

Nationwide outage huh? So this thrilling Central Arkansas vs. Incarnate Word football game that I’m able to watch must be played in Madagascar eh?

1 Like

Yeah I can watch other games, just not the one I want to.

He just hung up on me. And I’m not even being a jackass like I want to be. It’s not that poor guys fault.

Well that didn’t work

I think this may be an OSU in house production issue they just tried to blame on ESPN+… The K State football game had OSU in house production issues too and I haven’t had that issue with any other broadcasts I’ve watched on ESPN+.

1 Like

Except there was an isu game scheduled as well for 7pm and its not showing up

Anyone in attendance able to give us some color?

1 Like

When you try to launch it from the ESPN+ iPhone app, a popup says it starts at 8:00. Dumb.

1 Like

Also true. Every one I’ve watched has had technical difficulties here and there.

I’m sure we can all expect an expedient refund of our $5 bucks for this month…

OSU leads 32-24. Western Michigan is flopping quite hard. The Broncos shoot the most free throws per game in the country.

1 Like

Chris Harris has started off well, it looks like.

Yea except I think there’s a screwup there too. Looking at the schedule, ISU doesn’t play tonight.

Live chat guy told me they do not do partial refunds for ESPN+

Harris is playing well, Likekele is playing real well. He can get to the rim whenever he wants today.

1 Like

It’s ESPN2.

That’s probably fair. I’m just #angryonline and looking for a place to aim my misguided frustration. Haha

Didn’t think so, I was just being sarcastic since there’s nothing else to do.

Thanks Marshall

1 Like

Phew, thought I was losing my mind