MBB: OSU vs. Wichita State Game Thread

No Ice again. It’ll be interesting to see what adjustments have been made with the extra time knowing they’d be without him.

2 Likes

Oh man, Ice is still sick?

Yep. Not looking great.

Yikes. Well I hope he’s alright and it’s not super serious

Wow there are a lot of Wichita State fans here. I don’t think a loss followed by a Sunday afternoon tip helped our turnout much

Yeah this should embarrass OSU fans.

1 Like

I was worried that it’d be the case after losing to Georgetown.

WSU’s offense is moving all over the place. Ours includes a standing still contest.

This also seems like it’s going to be a Ref Ball game. Four fouls total within three minutes of the game. Unreal.

1 Like

Nothing to lose if no Ice.

Yeah, they’re just about louder than we are. I was really hoping more people would show up though

I figured they wouldn’t. We haven’t been successful enough to maintain attendance without momentum. It’s still terrible attendance though.

1 Like

Can’t make it to every game. Takes more than the 5k of us that make the vast majority of games. I even tried giving away my ticket for free on here which ended up being in the 200’s.

Can’t believe we didn’t practice guarding the 3 after Georgetown.

2 Likes

This ain’t it.

We look beaten and lifeless already. It honestly seems, at least from body language, that we counted this as a loss and have mentally moved on to the next game when we would (hopefully) have Ice back.

So, about that preseason NIT championship. Feel like last game and this game are a dose of reality. Expectation management for the fan base.

Second-chance points killing OSU right now.

What was that call?

Poor. We don’t have the “A” team of refs this game. Or B. Or C. Maybe the D-squad.

1 Like