Meet the Transfer: An Introduction to Newcomer Deondre Jackson from Texas A&M

@joe15

What makes you an okst fan?

3 Likes

Four times huh ? Besides Weeden who did he miss on ? Before you go on a tirade remember most had limited abilities, in areas that others were strong in joyā€¦. So which QB did he miss on ? Most never stuck it out like Corndog

1 Like

Loyal and True.

Letā€™s seeā€¦.Robinson, Weeden, Rudolph. Playing an injured Robinson over Weeden probably wasnā€™t too smart. Youā€™re right. Iā€™m sure that Garman (who couldnā€™t start at Maryland) was more equipped than Rudolph (3rd round draft pick) :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Joy you just post to be talking, you would throw Mason out there when Garman was sacked 7-8 times a game. Gundy had to the last 3 games, shortened the game plan. Zac was better than Reid you idiot and Reid was recruited by everybody. Wasnā€™t tough and over rated. Iā€™ve already given you Weeden. Your argument isnā€™t validā€¦. So easy winning an argument with you

1 Like

Woke up today and gundyā€™s system still isnā€™t wining championships.

2 Likes

They turned a kid from Utah state that never really did much there, into an 1100 yard rusher in the big 12. I believe their evaluating is just fine

2 Likes

What does that say about our conference run defense?

I hope soā€¦

Absolutely nothing.

I never said to sit Stoner. All I said was Presley was never used enough. Get your facts straight and stop making assumptions.

Iā€™ve been watching OSU football since age 9 (yes the horrible late Pat Jones years). My brother-in-law is one of the original founders of the Paddle People. Several of my family members are OSU alums (both older siblings and their husbands). Iā€™ve been to games under the Simmons, Miles, and Gundy eras.

Iā€™ve often traveled to road games (Texas A&M, OU, Iowa State, Kansas, K State, Colorado, Mizzou) just to name a few. Iā€™ve always been a fan even through the crap years. I never jumped on the OU bandwagon like 80% of the people in Oklahoma did. I enjoy watching us get better, but recently weā€™ve found a way to be stagnant.

Even Gundy admitted it at his media days ā€œWeā€™ve got to continue to growā€. Wellā€¦.you donā€™t do that if you donā€™t recruit a top 25 recruiting class for 10 years or make changes to your playbook once other coaches have you figured out. I liked Mike Gundy and he was on an upward trajectory, but heā€™s also become very arrogant even though he canā€™t seem to win the conference againšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø.

Sometimes you just get tired of watching someone repeatedly playing not to lose when you know it could be better and have more potential. My brother-in-law has said the same exact thing, and heā€™s an alum!!!

1 Like

I would literally try anything to find a way to get positive yardage instead of consistently punting it back to the other teamšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. Seemed to work out well in Bedlam 2014.