Mike Gundy a Possible Candidate at Auburn, per Report

Yeah that’s true. I find it hard to believe Auburn will hire a guy with the philosophy of “It’s better to lose than to change”.

2 Likes

Sorry joe​:scream::sob::nauseated_face::innocent::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Howard Schnellenberger would have been a better choice than Gundy. At least he won something at one time.

1 Like

I’m sorry for u too ar u must be delirious ur saying odd stuff :upside_down_face::hot_face::face_with_thermometer::face_with_head_bandage::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

To be quite honest. This is our opportunity to go after Gus Malzahn. He is a better coach than Gundy and he’s proven he can beat his blue blood rival more times in a lot less time.

1 Like

I like it.

By Felicia :wave:

Absolutely no truth to this. They don’t list him in any site that I have seen.

I have been a fan since I can remember. I just started looking at the forum. I’m here to tell you guys one thing Mike Gundy is not the horrible coach you all sit on here and whine about. He has lead Oklahoma State to alot of winning seasons and alot of won bowl games. Keep swinging coach I’m on here to tell you not every fan is a coach hater and some of us see the good you have done I remember worse times like loosing seasons and no bowl games

2 Likes

I just wanna know who would we get to replace him? If we can get someone we know can do good then some new energy may be a good thing. If not it’s just foolish to can a winning coach. Also enough with the 2-14 against OU. I hate it as much as anyone especially because there’s been 3 or 4 games where if we just make one play OU gives us we win but you’re talking about a school we have beat 18 times in our 100 year existence. Gundy has 11% of our wins against OU, there’s a depressing thought for you.

1 Like

I would love to see the Mullet man out of Stillwater. 15yrs of mediocrity is enough. Hell, go after Jenks high school or the Golden Hurricanes head coach.

1 Like

Just make it to a bowl. Got it.

1 Like

The winning percentage has went DOWN with Gundy as head coach.

1 Like

Please let it be true, it’s time OSU moves on and if we can actually get anyone to pay the buyout clause, even better for OSU… Run Gundy Run to Auburn…

2 Likes

So you like being 2-14 against OU and watching mediocre and conservative play calling 90 percent of the time. Got it.

1 Like

Les Miles had a 50 percent winning percentage against OU when he was here. There is a positive thought for you.

Go read your last line again. You’re part of the “It used to be worse” crowd that accepts Gundy’s recent seasons of mediocrity. Do you truly believe Gundy can lead us to another Big 12 championship win or potential playoff spot? 16 seasons tells me it won’t happen on his watch. We need new blood at the top.

2 Likes

But not are over all% we r over 500 % because of gundy

Les Miles just complete a perfect season with ku. 0 and 9

U guys are like vultures. It’s one thing to attack me. I’m able to take on the whole house of naysayers. Just let people say there peace.
I know ur scared to get to many of the real fans on here, like paul. I enjoy push u guys. Its hilarious what u guys will say. Especially when ur losing points, u turn in to jr. High wannabe bullies. U guys cant even do that rite.