Mike Gundy Cut His Mullet, Expects It'll be Back

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/mike-gundy-cut-his-mullet-expects-itll-be-back/

The mullet is gone (for now).

1 Like

Fun article. Should get some peeps riled up.

Gundy minus the mullet moves us from 8 wins to 9. Maybe…haha!

2 Likes

Out with the Faux Modesty/Indifference Coach … no way you go 5 mths without cutting the hair… geez…

2 Likes

Yes his hair is still longish. Could have made it with a buzz cut.

Buzz cut gets us to Arlington but alas…3rd or 4th in conference, here we come!

1 Like

I bet the tcu fans talk about how much Gary will sweat in a game for a victory.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Just cut it man. All of it please. I just can’t look at him and take him serious. I bet if he were to wear it like 2011 he recruiting would go up. Pretty sure a kid and his parents from Louisiana looks at him on a visit and passes real quick, but a kid from Oklahoma the comes from a farm might go for it. You shrink your pool by a-LOT just being honest.

What do you call it any way…a poof-a-roo?

Thats funny chit. Kid from Louisiana have high standards.wasnt joe dirt from Louisiana. I guess after crayfish and alligator hunt they go do fashion modeling. Keep it coming funny stuff. Oh wait u were serious.

I love the comment. Gundy lives on a farm and looks it.