Mike Gundy on What's Different This Spring: 'We're Not Wasting Any Time'

Based off his sole season at VA, what round would he be drafted in?

1 Like

It’s not because of the player right, he was not that type of player to demand the ball like that.

You are assuming they misevaluated him because they “underutilized” him?

They were well aware of his abilities and ultimately decided what was best for their offense and for him it was to block because that is how he was going to make it to the league.

Not to mention oSu missed out on an additional year with him because he played QB year 1

1 Like

Some have him projected 3rd or 4th round.

Asking YOU (joe15) what round would he go in based off his 1 season in VA

Probably 3rd round. I’d say not past the 4th.

He is a 3rd round draft pick based off his 1 season in VA?

Where would he be drafted for his time only playing in Stillwater?

He would probably be an undrafted free agent. A lot like Blake Jarwin.

ROLMFAO

What’s so funny? The greatest coach in school history couldn’t get Jarwin drafted, but Bronco Mendenhall could get Woods drafted?

All VA did was offer to put the cherry on top

There is a big difference between 129 yards on the season and 598 on the season.

Hey Joey go watch Mendenhall coach next year oh yea you can’t.

Now you got another guy explain to you. Woods would have been drafted if he stayed at osu.

Tell me oh genius. How many team in the nfl throw 60 times in every game. How nfl teams use there te.
How many use their te like osu does.

“With a lack of receiving production at Oklahoma State, Woods was far from the NFL Draft radar at the end of the 2020 season.”

1 Like

That’s all you need to know Roberto. Any person with common sense knows it wasn’t going to happen at OSU. You know it, I know it, and just about everyone on this forum knows it. Stop pushing a false narrative and come back to reality.

Gundy actually makes some mistakes and gets some things wrong. Just like he has in the past with quarterbacks. Blake Jarwin is apparently good enough to be a starting tight end in the NFL. He was an undrafted free agent. Can you guess what school he went to?

While you on your knees in front of jug, think about keeping eye contact.

It’s okay to be mad. Maybe next time actually look into what they thought about Jelani instead of making some baseless claim he would’ve been drafted had he stayed. If you don’t believe me or the people scouting him go ask Blake Jarwin.

Joy I never get mad. You can’t get mad at special needs people like you. Joy there was talk he would have had a big year. But, he left so it’s over.

1 Like

So you never get upset with yourself?

If you practice self loathing I can understand. I like myself.

Wow!!! What a gay comeback.