Mike Yurcich Announced as Offensive Coordinator at Penn State

Because the WV coach got fired before the season started. Go look it up.

I really dnt know what u smoke at nite. All of r oc are a wannabe hc go look how long they sit around at any job. But Dana will be another ex oc who is fired at houston. So I think u have another double standard, if Dana stayed we won’t have monken. To save Gundy again. I’m really lost which is save Gundy. :upside_down_face::joy::innocent::rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pleading_face::flushed::scream::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

So it took 2 people to do Gundy’s job or 2 to save him from lose yr. Think god ur hear to keep me informed. I thought that Gundy going 15 yrs of winning football he was doing it. Was it Sanders and pohl this yr to save him. :hugs::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::innocent::woozy_face::dizzy_face::flushed::pleading_face::sob::scream::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

The defense saved him this year. Ford, Amen, Malcolm, Sterling, Murray, Martin, Rodarius, Bundage, and a few others. Honestly, aside from Kansas, this was a BAD year of offensive football for Oklahoma State. Reminded me too much of the Bob Simmons era.

2 Likes

That was special sarcasm for joe. It was a team effort carrying Sanders.

This right here. How many times did Jim Knowles and the defense bail out Gundy and his offense?

1 Like

I don’t know but I’m sure u will tells us over and over.

It’s a team effort just trying to play the opponent and play against Gundy when he seems to be on the other team almost every game.

Blah blah what do u say. Like how u still things from others. U not smart enough to make funnies.

1 Like

Hey your the one still supporting a coach that said he’s going to stick with a QB that you don’t like seeing on the field. You might follow blind logic and reason but I refuse to do so.

I know that last yr shane had a short preseason, then get on the virus watch again. So with how he was pushing the ball. There was really one qb. Unless u wanted the juco or gunner coming in early. They will reassess over the summer. Yes I know he will go with the older player blah blah.
But see it’s not blind faith I have a very logical reason to blindly follow.:dizzy_face::woozy_face::thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::upside_down_face::hugs::rofl::joy::innocent::partying_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

“You got to let him go, let him play,” Gundy said. “He’s aggressive. He’ll make some mistakes. He’s only played in nine games [14], I think, in his career. He’s still young. He’ll make some mistakes, but we don’t want to put a leash on him. We need to let him go. He makes a lot of plays. We don’t want to tone him down. We want to let him rip and play football.”

Even though Illingworth was available for several games.

Holgy was named assistant head coach at WVU before the head coach was fired. He left Stillwater for a promotion, not a lateral move. Get your facts straight.

1 Like

Joe he had still missed alot of time before and during his freshman season normal people would think that’s enough. Then u throw in his last game played. Need I say more

He is now 3 schools removed from OSU. At what point can we stop dwelling on his career since he left? Who cares?

1 Like

Facts have never gotten in Joe’s way​:joy::upside_down_face::crazy_face::thinking::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Joe is a Gundy hater so he uses anything he thinks Gundy did wrong and rides like a dead horse. Facts be dam. I like harassing joe.:rofl::joy::innocent::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Good for him and best wishes but another SHAKY place for employment. Some scandals going on under Franklin and they went straight to the toilet this past season.

2 Likes

Gumby is LARGELY responsible. His fingerprints were all over the plays called this season.

1 Like