Morgantown thread

Is anyone going to be in morgantown ? Last time I just scalped a ticket for 20$ and probably overpaid x

I will be there. First time to visit Morgantown. Any suggestions on things to do or placeS to eat/drink?

The last time We played there it was Halloween and I went to a bar just to get a drink after the 6 hour drive . I also left right after the game so I really don’t have much insight unfortunately .
The one thing I was really taken aback by was the amount of people,young and old, that came up and shook my hand and said “welcome to Morgantown and thanks for coming” it happened at least twenty times before the game . Now after the game started it got a bit rowdy but even then some of the other fans told the rowdier one to lay off me and to be a better sport after the remarks one guy made when Justice went down .

We’ve been going to Morgantown since 2013. We live in Virginia and it’s only a 5 hour drive and well worth the trip. Tons of nightlife if you are on the younger side. We always tailgate in the purple lot with the rest of the OSU folks. Also, there is an alumni function at a local brewery on Friday night.

1 Like

Agree, people in Morgantown are very welcoming. We always enjoy the trip.

Thanks for the info, I’ll have to make my way over to the purple lot Saturday