Moussa Cisse's Size, Athleticism Bring New Dynamic to Cowboys

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/moussa-cisses-size-athleticism-bring-new-dynamic-to-cowboys/

On what brought the 6-10, former five-star big to Stillwater.

He didn’t need to recruit his brother to coach either … 5 :star: Also didn’t need to recruit Bryce Thompson’s brother to be a coach…5 :star:

Why wasn’t Bryce good enough to stay at Kansas?

1 Like

And I’m genuinely asking

Out of that article that’s what ur going with.
Got a inferior complex. U dnt lead with that, that makes us think ur trying to justify boynton’s recruiting abilities. If u believe he is good u need not bring it up.

Maybe he missed his mommas fired chicken. Get closer to home.

I’m just cautioning myself on a guy who left a program like Kansas after one year I hope he lives up to the high school hype

1 Like

I’m with u. Just had to throw a joke in.
If he boynton can help these kids find the identity, it’ll all work out.

Didn’t fit Self’s system offensively as I understand it. I think they were having him play outside of his strengths. I also wonder if the way they handled his injuries had something to do with it.

The injury thing is a great point too he had a rough go of it last year

I think he was injured most of the season and wanted a redo

1 Like

Wish he woulda came here in the first place lol

Hindsight is 20/20. We all probably wish we could have a do-over in life somewhere.

Only the people that meet me.:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

Memphis brought in big time recruits that most likely would stunt Cisse’s playing time. Freshman of the yr while avg. 6 pts and 6 f doors to scream future All American. Just because your labeled a 5 star doesn’t mean you’ll play like a 5 star.

I hope this kid plays up to his 5 star potential and becomes a star at OSU. I hope the same for all the guys whether a 3 star or 5 star.

1 Like

I hope they all play good ball. We got a lot looking at the nba.