New wallet

Okay my wallet is old and I’m tired of it. I’m a minimalist, front pocket guy. Anyone have something they love? I’m sure things have progressed since I started using this.

Card sleeve with a money clip. I do like the bottle opener. Show me what you got.

I got this guy a couple years ago and it’s been fantastic. Now a few guys with different Belroy wallets and they all speak glowingly of them.

1 Like

I could probably give you a better recommendation if I could see the front of the credit cards. Will give me a better idea of relative size.

7 Likes

I like a lot about that, but want better access to my cash.

I saw this and it’s got some similar feature for the cards that are cool. It might be too big fir a front pocket though.

I use a front pocket wallet from Rogue Industries. I like it because it blocks RFID readers. Might take a look.

I have to carry more cards than those will hold unfortunately. Like the design of the first one.

1 Like

I really like these. Water proof, easy to open and close, very durable. If you get a hole or a tear it’s so simple to just grab another one and replace it. Some even have cool designs if you’re into that. I know ziploc is a little pricy but I highly suggest going with the name brand here, I find they’re more reliable and from the looks of all that cash, you can afford it @TheCraniumMonkey.

8 Likes

Depending on the size of the hole, you could also put some duct tape on it.

2 Likes

All you young, hip guys on this board. I assumed I’d be flooded with cool crap. You’re letting me down and I’m just a little sad about it.

2 Likes

You could buy two and put one in each front pocket.

The depends already make me sweat. Not adding anything else to my pockets that isn’t breathable.

2 Likes

Check out the rest of the wallets that Bellroy makes. High quality leather and very durable in my experience. I’m neither young nor hip, but it’sa good product imo

3 Likes

My wallet is my phone case. Made the move about 4 years ago and never looked back. Prior to that I used Fossil wallets with money clips but by moving to a phone case wallet I consolidated my pocket crap down to keys and phone. This is what I currently use:

1 Like

What do you do for bills? How many cards goes it hold?

I’ve seen similar but I’ve always thought they looked bulky - especially when you have the plus sized phone.

I’ve had this one for 5 years now and I’m never going to anything else. Still probably have another 5 left in this one frankly. I love it. And they have other options.

3 Likes

Ridge wallet, before all this current idiocy I flew multiple times per month, it’s a little expensive but it’s worth it, imo.

1 Like

Can you front pocket that?

I’ve looked at this one. Lot to like.

Yeah I wore it in my front pocket when I was taking a lot of public transport in DC/Vancouver/Boston.

And my pants are slim cut.

Limited bills will fit, but frankly I’ve not really carried cash around regularly for about 10 years. I fit my DL and 3 cards (debit, credit, shared account) in it. I have gotten very accustomed to it and easily deal with the limits in exchange for only thing to lug around. Apple and Google Pay have also made this much easier.

1 Like