NFL Mock Drafts: Several Cowboys Could Hear Their Names Called in Vegas

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/nfl-mock-drafts-several-cowboys-could-hear-their-names-called-in-vegas/

A look at where talking heads see OSU alums selected in this year’s draft.

1 Like

Sounds good hope they all go. Go pokes.

1 Like

To me it doesn’t matter who gets Malcolm, but they will get a better player than they expected. Malcolm Rodriguez is a bad man.

2 Likes

Looks like the guys doing these mock drafts really under appreciate the Cowboys. Tay Martin and Josh Sills really under rated along with Harvel Peel. Some of our guys might end up in the CFL.
I think if Mason Rudolph cannot beat out Mitch Trubisky, Mason might want to give up on ever becoming a starter in the NFL. Mitch was really bad as a Bear.

1 Like

I’m sure mason will have to worry about who the draft. Thet had to get another qb after tge lost their other one.

I re-watched last year’s Bedlam game. If Devin Harper doesn’t get drafted, it’s a crime.

1 Like

You never know, but being an NFL backup QB is a nice setup.

1 Like

I think those NFL QBs don’t mind the backup role when they are near the end of their career. Get paid big bucks for not having to do much, just get thru training camp each season.
But a young QB who was a star in college does not want to sit idle as a backup. They want a starting gig. We’ll see what Mason has to offer during pre-season games. At this point I think the Steelers mainly want him just because he has started games when Big Ben was injured. Therefore, he can be relied upon as an experienced backup. I don’t think they see him a future starter.

Probably takes that kind of drive to be a successful pro. I’m just saying that me, personally, give me Luke McCown’s career. Millionaire retiree by 40 and my knees still work? Sign me up.

1 Like