NFL Playoffs Banter

If Ingram can’t go or is limited, may see some more Justice… Or some at all

I think my least favorite NFL memory was watching Kendall Hunter fumble in the 49ers vs Ravens Super Bowl. Doesn’t look like a rematch is likely.

which is why I’d love to not hear about him almost dying every other day.

right right

1 Like

T-I-T-A-N-S! First conference play since 2002!

2 Likes

I’m flabbergasted. Vrabel has them playing hungry right now.

I love it. I’m drunk on Titans football and half-drunk on rum and whatever the hell I have around here. Every week, I go in expecting a loss and they keep surprising me. Derrick Henry is a GD machine and I love him so much.

1 Like

Go Pack Go!

1 Like

Colts fans unite!!!

1 Like

My first job out of OSU was with the Chiefs when Matt Cassell was the QB. Been a fan since.

Chiefs - Niners Super Bowl with Joe Montana tossing the coin. :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Nah, replay of SBI with the living Lombardi’s giving the toss.

2 Likes

Since I’m apparently all about ‘fighting’ tonight, Titans/49ers would be a lot of fun and also the hardest possible route to and in the Super Bowl for my guys.

Also, question: do you all have superstitions?

1 Like

I want Packers-Chiefs. Old gunslinger vs the young one.

3 Likes

Liked the Chiefs until Tyreek joined the team.

1 Like

It’ll be a tall ask for the Packers to get past the 49ers. I’m asking for it anyway.

2 Likes

The 49ers have been one of my favorite teams to hate since “The (Stupid) Catch”. I’m with @TheHeadChimp, would like to see the Chiefs/Packers. And then would prefer to see the Chiefs win it all.

1 Like

I only starred your comment because you agreed with my desire for the Super Bowl matchup. But not who you want to win… :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m just tired of the Packers. It’s not as bad as the Patriots, but they’re one of those ‘frequent players’ in the SB and new blood sounds more fun.

The Pack’s defense can shut down the Niners. I’m not too afraid.

Really, I love Aaron Rodgers. In my opinion, he has been the league’s best quarterback EVEN DURING Brady’s tenure. I think Rodgers is better than him. Brady has just had better supporting casts.

4 Likes