NO-U vs Baylor Game Thread

I’m enjoying this thoroughly, but let’s not forget WV. They beat Kstate today.

If Baylor can hang on to this lead till half time they’ll be in a good position but you better believe Lincoln Riley’s adjustments are some of the best in the country

1 Like

@kyleporterCBS I’m getting an error from this site about trying to post “incomplete” sentences? Can that stipulation be removed? I need to feel like I can still be welcome here when I’m 7 sangrias in

2 Likes

That’s why you bury them as much as you can now to protect against the inevitable comeback.

1 Like

Any Poke fan older than 20 knows better than to get excited about leads over the Gooners until the game is finished. The mystic college football Gods always come through for them.

Ah a man/woman from my own heart. Fear the squinky until the 2nd final whistle blows

1 Like

Nah. They’ve lost too much on defense. It’s different this year for them. Plus CeeDee now.

What an absolute horse poopy call

Why worry about rules when there’s a powerhouse to protect?

Hurts is getting demolished

Can OU throw it?

Don’t know it. Might blow it. Haven’t shown it

Hurts had an excellent reception a couple drives ago. It was to Baylor, but it was excellent.

4 Likes

Honestly I think Hurts had a Tylan Wallace problem with CeeDee. Always had a bailout guy that was doing 120 mph past everyone else

2 Likes

It’s almost like the guy who couldn’t beat out Tua at Bama isn’t good enough to ball with the Big 12 without some major help on the outside.

1 Like

I’ve never noticed the bear face on the endzone before now.

Think we could do that with T.Boone’s face??

1 Like

Boone on one end, Busey on the other?

Busey, Garth Brooks, or crying Toby Keith. Whatever works best

Edit: NO, IT HAS TO BE BARRY SANDERS VAULTING OVER COLORADO

3 Likes

Crying Toby Keith definitely.

2 Likes

Gonna have to shower after rooting for Baylor… :nauseated_face:

3 Likes