Off Topic 🚀

I think so, you can see Lake Overholser in the background!

Anyone following Roaring Kitty (Gamestop guy) and the Gamestop stock? Gamestop up almost 50% today and this guy has 5 million shares and 120,000 call options expiring on June 21st. He is either going to be a multi-billionaire or our financial institutions are going to collapse. He gained $250,000,000 today.

3 Likes

I don’t know where else to put this

10 Likes

RAHHHHHHH :eagle::eagle::eagle::us::us::us::us:

USA USA USA USA

11 Likes

Won’t habitable OKC be Guthrie or El Reno by 2150?

2 Likes

Of course I follow it

I was going through old pictures on my phone I found one from when the Billy Sims BBQ opened up in Lawton.

My dad my brother and I got a picture with Billy Sims, my dad is in bright orange and my brother and I are both in Eskimo Joe’s shirts :joy::joy:

The only downside is I’m holding a football with an unspeakable logo on it

5 Likes

My cousin used to take those who wanted to from the OU football team to Haiti every year as a church pastor, and through that he got close with mark clayton. I ran into them at lunch in HS one day and I didn’t recognize him when I went over to talk to them. My uncle finally pointed out that it was mark clayton that I had been talking to. We took a pic with him and my cousin and I’m wearing an “O-Who?” 38-28 shirt in the pic. :joy:

He was a good sport about it though.

5 Likes

I have Cale Gundys signature on an OSU sweatshirt (also has Mikes on it). My grandfather got it for me when Cale was still in high school and Mike had just started at OSU (ie before Cale went to ou).

8 Likes

Are we changing this to “chamber confessions”?

I’ll go, I wanted a Boz haircut when I was whatever age, 8-9? Thankfully my parents wouldn’t let me.

10 Likes
Will Mike Holder be a good regent for OSU?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Absolutely

My parents… weren’t great. But! They also prevented me from getting that stupid haircut.

2 Likes

Anyone notice anything in this video?:joy:

3 Likes

A lot of orange and a cursive cowboys jersey :joy:

4 Likes

This has to be in stilly with the amount of OSU shirts… :joy:

3 Likes

That old guy grilling :joy:

4 Likes

The guy grilling is my spirit animal.

3 Likes

Not me… downloading my kids’ dance recital pics and running them through an AI sharpener & reediting.

I feel terrible, but they were all out of focus & there was a smoke machine so they needed dehazed too.

:flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

Hey, you do what you have to do. AI is just a tool for people to use

2 Likes