Off Topic ⚠️

Remember what we agreed on about legal cases, and how you are in no position to say anything because you’re not privy to the evidence the grand jury sees?

Same logic applies here.

Not sure, but I can comprehend your condescending douchbagginess from your response. Just completely unnecessary.

Do you speak to people face to face like you do on here? I’m just curious.

Because politicians look cute in flower ads when they are running for office, and they are also cold-blooded like lizards – any kind of real challenge after election will result in them baking in the sun or freezing and falling in the cold. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is somewhat different because I actually did see the real evidence for this kid with my own eyes - e.g. his original ACT scores and his original transcript. I just didn’t see the evidence for or against those that were selected who had lesser academic scores :wink:

Then perhaps you might consider asking her to clarify before jumping in with your insinuations, And I ask direct questions many times so if you’re that soft it hurts your feelings then this world must be mighty rough for you.

If anyone knows or is a contractor, I am trying to see if I can beat a quote for installing two 5’ chainlink gates at a property of mine in Sapulpa. They quoted me $1,500 for materials and labor, and I thought that was expensive but apparently its a fair price in today’s market

Feel free to DM me or just reply to this!

DM incoming.

1 Like

I’ll throw out JR Fence Company in Sapulpa (James Thompson) — jrfence@fb.com or jrfence@yahoo.com or (918) 851-3377

1 Like

Cool thank you!

1 Like

Reminds me of the 80s when the press box needed time to rewind the Gap Band cassette tape

1 Like

Any Rugby fans? Learning the rules as I watch but really digging it. Went to two Chicago Hounds games this year and likely getting season tix next year.

Constant action.

The Rugby network carries most of the MLR games (free). The add-ons are other regions

3 Likes

If rugby was more publicized it would be a huge sport in America.

2 Likes

I will say, you will definitely see a jump in talent from MLR to other leagues. I agree it’s fast 2 x 40 min halves very little stoppage time. All action , some big hits

Rugby 7s is an entire another animal but cool too.

I think Chicago has 5k at the last game and the stadium is out on the edge of the city.

The app is on Roku for replays highly recommend

3 Likes

I had friends growing up that played rugby to get in shape or stay in shape for other sports. It’s almost not stop action and can’t beat a good scrum.

4 Likes

I loved playing rugby in my younger days, but it could be brutal. :laughing: I’m not sure how my brain survived given we never wore helmets – maybe that explains a few things to ya’ll :wink: Oh well, awesome memories regardless, however.

1 Like

Don’t remember which one of you all was talking specifically about this stuff, maybe @Dribble?

Moving in the right direction

4 Likes

Will never pass the house.

2 Likes

I actually did not know about Portnoy til folks re-posted some of his stuff here. Well this one on Trump versus a head of lettuce was kinda funny.

What a hero George Clooney is for coming forward 3 weeks after his fundraiser to declare Joe Biden a vegtable #Clooney https://t.co/OPb77L9mwd pic.twitter.com/6p0GDEW0Di

— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) July 10, 2024
1 Like

And how sweet it was to see our President introduce President Zelenskyy as President Putin :joy:

Mashed potatoes for brains.

1 Like