Off Topic 🚀

NC BBQ or hard pass

pig, vinegar, and mustard…

1 Like

IMG_0276

4 Likes

Hey @Dribble and others who regularly support OSU Foundation. I got an email about the Orange Power event where they are doing some major gift matching up to $5000 per donation if you give during specific time periods on April 2 or 3. For example, Orange Power hour where they match your gift today is 3-4pm ET and Night Owl hour they match again between 9pm-2am. They also have some other special match programs listed. It’s a great way to double the value of your donated money if you plan to make one this year anyway. On April 3, the match hour is 7-9am.

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

I’ve seen/heard estimates from 300k-1mil people hitting Dallas area this weekend for the eclipse.
Going to be wild down here!!

2 Likes

For the last eclipse, I had a coworker go into rural Nebraska to be in the path of totality. It was bumper to bumper on country roads.

1 Like

They should probably just turn around, bright eyes

1 Like

Android Users: What is your go to app for podcasts? I previously used stitcher and google podcasts but they have both been shut down. I would prefer an alternative to Spotify.

Pocket casts

1 Like

Okay admit it: which one of you bought an octopus that hatched live babies? Or do you know them? What are these Okies going to do with 50 octopus babies?!?

#TikToktpus

3 Likes

Do octopi die soon after laying eggs? :cry:

1 Like

Octopi are the smartest animals on the planet. Aliens, even.

1 Like

But can they hoop?

3 Likes

Have you read remarkably bright creatures? Great, fun book.

5 Likes

I haven’t, I’ll have to check that out!

1 Like

I bet they’re great on defense. 8 long arms to contest with and they could steal the ball super easily with the sticky suction cups on the bottom.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they could if they wanted to. Seriously…

1 Like

I was on a Zoom call with someone in New York today when that earthquake hit. It was kind of bizarre but funny in hindsight.

1 Like

I saw a video captioned “NYC earthquake destruction”. The slide of photos was like a salt shaker fallen over on the table, or a cup of liquid with a tiny bit splashed out, stuff like that. Thought it was funny

4 Likes