Official Bedlam Game Thread

We’re still just over 24 hours away from kickoff, but YOLO. Let’s get this party started so we have an outlet to get cranking on. Thoughts on the game?

I’ve staked my claim in the OSU is better than OU camp already, so I’m riding with it: OSU 41, OU 38.

Low-scoring slog. 27-20 OSU. Defense shows it is on the rise and will be instrumental next season in terms of the playoff picture.

1 Like

OSU 34 OU 30
Jalen Hurts with a late turnover that seals the deal!

1 Like

As always, if we come out strong, we could really have a chance. If we come out flat, it’s over by halftime. Either way, I honestly don’t know which way this swings, which is better than ‘oh, it’s OU for sure’.

4 Likes

This has all the makings of an OSU win. Backup QB, star wide receiver out, a chance for OSU to go to a better bowl with a loss. It just makes sense that this is one we win. However I’ll never pick OSU to win bedlam: Sooners 35 Cowboys 24

Time for my annual $250 ML bet on OU. I’m either winning bedlam or ruining the lives of some sooners

1 Like

Dual-threat QBs have been trouble for us most of this season (Texas Tech, Texas, Baylor). I’m also worried about our ability to move the ball if OU is able to take Chuba & Stoner out of the game - who steps up? The game will be won in the trenches so I give OU the slight edge based on their talent up front.

Heart says OSU 27, OU 21.
Mind says OU 31, OSU 20.

I’m so excited for this! This will be my first time ever seeing Bedlam in person (thanks, OSU student sports pass) and I really think we have a shot at winning. I’m going to call it OSU 28 OU 24 and Chuba gets 2TDs and hits 2K!

3 Likes

looks left
looks right

CHUBA GOES FOR 250+, DRU BROWN HOOKS UP ON 2 DEEP BALLS FOR TD’S, AND HAS A “GET AWAY FROM THE COPS” RUN. OUR DEFENSE CAUSES 2 TURNOVERS. POKES WIN 31-17.

14 Likes

This +1,000

OSU 45
OU 21

Chuba with 300.

Come at me.

1 Like

OU 38
OSU 27

Hope I’m wrong.

What happened to winning by 2 tds?

Love the optimism, but OSU has scored more than 40 once against FBS competition (Oregon State). OSU may win, but I highly doubt it will be by scoring 45

If Kansas State can drop 48 and Iowa State can drop 41 then we can drop 45.

2 Likes

What’s the over/under on bad penalties and overturned reviews on OSU?

1 Like

I’m calling four bad penalties, including one in the last minute that is so egregious that we’ll file a complain, the Big 12 will acknowledge the mistake, and nothing will change. Also, two overturned reviews against OSU, but one for OSU.

2 Likes

If I’m Gundy/ Gleeson the first offensive drive is nothing but play action pass. They are going to totally sell out to stop chuba. Nothing but play action until they loosen the box. I hope Gundy is not too stubborn to do this. I worry about our defense (as good as it’s been) stopping hurts cold. We need timely turnovers and 300 passing from brown.

1 Like

Need our other WRs to step up…or they unleash Jelani

5 Likes