Official Hire Cale Gundy Thread

Reading rap lyrics isn’t racist. Sign that man up.

10 Likes

MAKE HIM THE NEW OC/RECIEVERS COACH

1 Like

Sign him up tomorrow.

4 Likes

Not great judgement, but right now, IDGAF.

6 Likes

Cale can recruit too, Mike even admitted it.

If we’re gonna play the nepotism card, let’s at least go all in with it

12 Likes

It might not even be nepotism, it’s probably legitimately our best option.

1 Like

I think since he’s be reporting to his brother it auto qualifies, but I agree cale brings the goods

2 Likes

GUNDY BROTHERS, INC. Sign me up!

1 Like

Best recruiter the goons had. I don’t have a problem with it. It’s whether he would be all in with us …Him getting fired was a bunch of bunk

Quick turnaround on this one.

1 Like

Rap lyrics that were written by a white kid, who didn’t get in any trouble because the program S’s his daddy’s D.

7 Likes

Stoops?

2 Likes

That was the rumor at least

1 Like

Supposedly.

Weird how that works.

3 Likes

Cale’s no longer at OU, but it would be interesting to get his perspective on what the oSu program lacks when compared with OU (besides the obvious in funding & recruiting). What will it take to elevate the Cowboy program that we’re not already doing. (not talking about where coaching staff should stay or go)

2 Likes

At OSU, we hope to win championships every few years. At OU, they expect to every single year. Biggest difference is mindset. Recruiting, NIL, portal, facilities, staff…all that stuff…matters, but not as much as having a belief in what you can become.

1 Like

Lotta teams have belief in what they can become. Blue bloods are still the only ones that ever win titles. Lol

1 Like

Clemson says Hi!

Haven’t we won one conference championship in the last 50 years? I would say we hope to win a championship once a decade.