Official NSD1 Thread

This is where we’ll be hanging throughout the day as LOIs roll in and Gundy puts together another class. In case you missed it pretty late last night, Isaiah Jacobs announced a last-minute recruiting date of today. All the eyeballs.

3 Likes

Expecting any surprises today?

I don’t know if Cobb counts as a surprise, but we’re predicting that he will sign, and I think Boone is feeling that Jacobs might as well. Here’s the Cobb news.

Today is the day we all get hyped about a bunch of 18 year olds!

Last year it was Sanders, this year Grant Mahon is the first player to sign.

http://orange.okstate.com/signingday1920/mahon.html

2 Likes

Things are moving quickly!

Grant Mahon
Cole Thompson
Eli Russ
Quinton Stewart
Tyren Irby

All signed.

1 Like

I’m excited for this guy. :fountain_pen:

6 Likes

Presley on OSU taking a chance on him and what that means to him.

1 Like

Signees list now includes:
Grant Mahon
Cole Thompson
Eli Russ
Quinton Stewart
Tyren Irby
Monroe Mills
Brennan Presley

I’m pumped about Presley as well. IDK if he’ll be a star, but I love really good in-state kids (T. Ford).

1 Like

I was mildly excited until he broke out the Russell Westbrook circa 2013 look. Now I’ve got unrealistic expectations.
Oh yeah and this too.

1 Like

Cobb isn’t a surprise but he is a great addition. Jacobs isn’t happening. Don’t sweat that tho. No surprises today. (Sad face) And Prez might be my favorite in state offensive recruit in quite some time. He’s gonna be SPECIAL!

Why isn’t Jacobs happening?

As Garth would say. “Some of Gods greatest gifts, are unanswered prayers”. That’s the best way I can explain it.

Is Grant the longest held verbal commitment to actually sign with us? Seems like those never stick when they commit that early. I’m sure his injury impacted that as well.

Announcing this afternoon

Who’s more excited about signing day? The fans, coaching staffs, or xerox?

1 Like

He means why isn’t he coming. That’s my Garth Brooks reference.

Trent Pullen might be a dude.

4 Likes

Jacobs announcing at his high school today at 2:15. Likely announcing and signing there, then submitting his NLI to his college of choice sometime thereafter. He has until Friday to sign.