Oklahoma State Drops in AP, Coaches Poll after Blowout Loss to UCF

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-drops-in-ap-coaches-poll-after-blowout-loss-to-ucf/

The Cowboys remain in the Top 25, but just barely.

I’m surprised OSU didn’t drop out but it really doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Amazing how you can beat three top 25 opponents, go on a five game winning streak, and then find some way to not score a touchdown, and lose by 42 to a former G5 team with a losing record.

1 Like

You need help , you are mental joy
You have repeated the same line 2-3 times in every post.

I think he is afraid that we are ignoring him

1 Like

Well @bruce4 there is no way to ignore unless you put him on ignore :joy:

Looks to me like OSU football needs help.

Fair weather fan as usual joy
I’m serious you’re mental

Weird how you’ve kept quiet for the most part after this embarrassing loss. I’m sure you’re one of those guys ready to blame the weather for everything. Where’s your friend Robert at? He’s been really quiet also.

Quite ? I’ve shot down your idiotic responses of not scoring a TD several times It wasn’t hard to understand joy. @robert28 will show up. Maybe he has better things to do than argue with your arse

1 Like

I always have better things to do. Lol billy only ask stupid question that has nothing to do with us. What is there to say. Everybody was so excited last week, i didnt go over board, so im not going over boatd this week

1 Like

Yep it’s time to move on. UH is up next. It’s embarrassing to say but part of me is just hoping that I don’t rage quit the UH game like I did UCF midway through the second qtr lol.

2 Likes

Always remember humility is only one week away !!

1 Like

Great feature. Really cleans up the conversations.

What does stand out are the posts of people responding to him. Frankly not a good look. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, you haven’t. In fact, you’ve not shot down anything but your own credibility, and it’s not like you had much to start with.

I see your popularity going in the shiter more and more everyday joy :joy: no one listens to your nonsense. Give it up ! And they aren’t all Gundy lovers

1 Like

Joy doesn’t care , it’s as though Gundy was banging his gf in HS or something. Strong dislike for the man :cowboy_hat_face:

It’s because nobody wants to hear the truth. Yourself included. How many times does something have to occur before you believe it’s true?

I’m sorry but what are we supposed to believe?

1 Like

Joy you said going to the title game with 3 loses isnt respectable. I asked if a 10 and 4 ksu title team was great and you said yes. You have serious issues with double standards.

1 Like