Oklahoma State DT Israel Antwine Declares for the NFL Draft

Why would he want to play at oSu when he could play at a real school? Probably couldn’t sell him on Cowboy Culture anyway. Do you think he would really want to be coached on defense by Gundy? He would be better off going as an UDFA.
(How did I do at attempting to lower my IQ?)

4 Likes

Enjoy the Canadian Football League young man…you deserve it.

2 Likes

Why not go to OSU and get drafted through that route? You think we have anyone on our DL for next year that’s good enough to start for Bama?

What do you mean you couldn’t sell him Cowboy Culture? Dude is playing under Saban. That guy is a huge a$$hole, but he’s proven his worth and proven his method works. I have a hard time believing Gundy’s methods are better than Saban’s.

The coaching by Gundy on defense was a joke. We all know that Gundy would be too scared to do that. The dude is afraid of criticism. You didn’t lower your IQ. You actually increased it by asking me the questions, and I was able to give you an answer you didn’t even think of for yourself.

Your Welcome!!!

Why shouldn’t he? How else are you going to make a couple of million?

What exactly are you referring to? I’m talking about bringing in defensive lineman from good SEC schools.

In reference to Antwine I just think Antwine needs another year of development. 20 total tackles and 3 sacks on the year isn’t going to be real impressive stat line for a lot of NFL scouts.

I mean…he could have a great combine and prove us all wrong and be a late pick in the draft kind of like Chris Carson. Just think the dude could up his stock more by developing for another year.

We have 2 guys declared for the draft until they get an agent we can just speculate.
U declare then an agent gets ahold of u if they think ur worth it. Or u go talk to an agent. Either way tge agent not going to waste time if there isn’t anything. They will talk to scouts and mock draft guys. Look at Avery.
The 3 were got declared will fine out where they stand. I dnt think Ld can come back since he played in the bowl.
Sterling mite find out, because of his injury people dnt remember him. Antwine mite find he hasn’t done enough

1 Like