Oklahoma State Falls One Spot in AP Top 25 following Arkansas-Pine Bluff Win

2012 they won a black coggleg natty. When has elpaso been a good pick

1 Like

Anything that keeps you from moving up when you win is a negative. Think how many times the big 12 conference champion has not made it in the CFP. Why do you schedule a team that helps make their case?

1 Like

Who said el Paso would be good? What are we terrified of SMU?

1 Like

The. :clap:AP. :clap: Poll. :clap: Doesn’t. :clap: Matter. :clap: For. :clap: Anything. :clap: You. :clap: Senile. :clap: Dusty. :clap: Boomer.:clap: Fart. :clap:

Wins and losses matter. If you lose twice, you’re out. Why would you schedule high difficulty games in non-con? If you lose, you have to run the table in conference. If you win, does it put you over a blueblood with the same WL total even if they scheduled weaker? No.

2 Likes

I guess we’ll see tons of unranked and low ranked teams in the CFP. Can’t wait.

Your say if we played smu and beat them by 30, Kentucky wouldnt have jump us. When usc plays asu will some one jump them
Unfortunately we and the big12 doesnt have a logo

1 Like

You know correlation and causation are different, right? I’ll wait for you to look those words up.

2 Likes

Sure we have a logo. Just because Gundy didn’t know it till he became head coach, didn’t mean we didn’t have one.

1 Like

You mean the fact that we were a sub 500 team when he started coaching here.

1 Like

Three bowls in a row!

1 Like

I’m just curious if it’s such an easy place to win at, then why in the world did les leave?

2 Likes

Bowls dnt matter titles which was few and a long time ago. Les made are logo lmao

1 Like

Money! If they had offered him more than LSU ,he wouldn’t have left.

Who said Les made our logo? Hell the brand started in the early 70’s. Learn to read.

Lol a bunch of barely above 50 coaches made our logo.

Your the one saying 3 bowls in a row.

1 Like

No some geek in a drafting room, made our logo.“We Have a Logo Too” is the biggest “little brother” comment ever made.

1 Like

That is you being jug. But i do like how your chasing your tail. Trying to say les made our logo or the above average coaches did prior to gundy. Classic jug move

1 Like

I knew when they went 18-20 from 2015-2017. You can’t tell me we didn’t have plenty of time to find someone else.

Speaking of Arkansas, we didn’t attempt to schedule a home and home with them while they were decent :man_shrugging:.

I would.