Oklahoma State Falls One Spot in AP Top 25 following Arkansas-Pine Bluff Win

You should hope for better ratings in hope of making up for Gundy’s lack of championship prowess.

You are the last person anyone will listen to about recruiting.

1 Like

We ALL defeat your argument. Every time. You’re to ignorant to realize it. Why don’t you take your negative bull shite else where puss cakes.

2 Likes

Trying to tell me Baylor is good because of recruits they don’t get is not going to defeat the argument. Sorry bud.

1 Like

We have all tried to tell you, it’s an object lesson in futility. You can’t educate those who are to stupid to listen and learn. And know zero about college football, or how geography plays a role in recruiting.

2 Likes

You got that right!!! They would rather listen to what itches their ears instead of facts or truth.

It’s role becomes dismissal when that school doesn’t get those players. It’s a fairly simple concept. If we know we have five 4 star recruits in Oklahoma, but know we might possibly get one we move onto the next best player we think we can get. Reason being is because we’re in the same state as a BB.

Let’s take Baylor for example. They might be able to go watch a high caliber recruit and talk to him more often than others schools, but it doesn’t mean they’re getting him. They also have Bama, LSU, Arkansas, OU, Texas, and Texas A&M recruiting in their area as well. The problem is they aren’t getting them. Those schools (with Arkansas maybe being an exception) are consistently recruiting better than Baylor is.

Baylor has not had a top 25 recruiting class and they’ve only had a combined 16 four star recruits commit to their school since the 2017 recruiting cycle (that’s not even three per year). In comparison, OSU has had 17 four star recruits since the 2017 recruiting cycle. So when you guys make the argument about geography with Baylor not having those commitments it just doesn’t make any sense.

I’ve also NEVER said geography doesn’t play a role in a recruit’s decision. I’ve said it’s NOT THE ONLY role in a recruit’s decision. If that were the case then some schools wouldn’t get the higher caliber players they desire to have. They all have their different reasons (See Dez Bryant and Tylan Wallace for example).

1 Like

Joy you bash Dunn all the time so tell me who has recruited most of the 4 star players since ‘17 ? WR has had the most. We had 7 last year so I’m not sure your 17 is correct.

1 Like

If you don’t believe then go check the 247 site yourself from 2017-2022.

1 Like

Again, Baylor is in central TX not Stillwater. You don’t understand TX HS football, and what that part of the state is like. Baylor is also a private school, like TCU and SMU. Harder to get into academically. And once again, rankings don’t mean anything. Ours and baylor’s wins show that. You are also proving my point that you do not understand how it works. You think you do. And that’s a problem. When you actually played college ball, and have kids that played/playing. Get back to me. Otherwise switch back over to where you belong on the crimson and cream page.

2 Likes

So Briles can get worthless and dumb criminals enrolled in Baylor, but Aranda can’t?

Winning criminals that met the academic standards. But thanks for proving my points. You’re a dumb a**

2 Likes

Let me break it down for you… central Texas HS football week in and week out plays better completion then 99% of Oklahoma Hs football, and it’s not close. Then, you are competing with A&M and UT all within a few hours of each other. So if the choice is for a 3 or 4 star kid to go allllll the way to Stillwater, verses playing within a few hours of home? It’s not that hard Joey boi, and especially if you are getting a free ride at a 25k a semester school.

2 Likes

For you it is. Better bring some better points and logic to this conversation if you want to keep up with me.

Well @glp is just adding to all the other educated folks here who have said the same thing. Facts are Facts and debating or deflecting from them doesn’t change them.

2 Likes

Which is what I do. You guys say I’m deflecting and I just simply put it out there. If they don’t like what they read they’re always welcome to not comment.

Yea that is not the truth. Try again.

3 Likes

See joy i knew you did know what deflecting is. You answer a question with a fact or opinion, maybe right or wrong, but its completely unrelated to the original topic.

You think you are answering by proving something else. Most of the time you just state 1 title in 17 years. You dnt understand the laws of logic.

Lets look at your baylor title game. You want me to admit gundy did bad play calling. I say its execution. Both are an opinion. But, i do mention stats 4 pics and 17 pass. Those are definitely stats that back up poor execution. Because, gundy didnt draw those plays up.

And i know your answer will be 1 title 17 years.

1 Like

And what’s wrong with that exactly? If you want to use your imagination that’s on you.

Because it’s a fact.

Pretty dam sure if you ask any OSU fan about the play calling you would find more than half of the OSU fans think it’s crap. I’m also pretty dam sure they weren’t happy about Sanders throwing four pics. I know mommy taught you, but you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Stop trying to double down. It’s pathetic and looks weak.

So you might as well say “Gundy had a good plan, but once again players couldn’t execute”. Because that’s exactly what your implying. How about this? How about not running the same exact game plan knowing you’re going to be down multiple starters?

You started with one of your favorite tricks, taking stuff out of context.
Yes 1 title is a fact. But is not a universal answer. When you cant answer something you use it.

Double downing? Yes you are. Im talking to you straight. Your using techniques to explain that your rite. People who are rite should be ample to answer all questions.
Rite people shouldnt need techniques like out of context, deflecting or ignoring.

2 Likes

Gundy’s been to what? 17 bowls in a row, so…

2 Likes