Oklahoma State Has Second-Best Odds to Win the Big 12 Title

He won’t just retain his job, but he’ll likely ask for a pay raise because he knows our gullible fans will give it to him. Apparently he’s irreplaceable, and god forbid we take a chance at finding someone that can actually make it to the conference title game or beat OU without letting OSU win.

Matt Rhule did it in three years at Baylor, and Gundy is sitting here 9 years later trying to figure out how to make it happen again.

Riley has had 3 4th quarter break downs in a row losing 2

So know u don’t want con champ is ok just to get to the con champ game. I know u hate facts or reality. Keep changing u mind, this is why u will never be in charge of hiring at osu. Go give ur Sooners more advise. I’m sure u could help riley. He is a fact for u, at no point has osu ever been a juggernaut in football. Ask why ur Sooners cant win out side of the big 12.

If ISU loses to Texas and OSU loses to OU, and all 4 teams win out otherwise, I have no clue what they’re going to do. That would put 4 teams in a 4-way tie with 2 losses a piece. OSU would have lost to OU and Texas, but beat ISU. ISU would have beaten OU but lost to OSU and Texas. Texas would have beaten ISU and OSU but lost to OU, and OU would have beaten OSU and Texas but lost to ISU. I’d assume it would be OU-UT since they each went 2-1 vs the other three, but I don’t know how that works with Texas and Ou both losing to lower tier teams.

What makes this even crazier is, this is absolutely possible and probably the most likely outcome.

To be neutrally fair to this argument, I don’t know what you’re trying to say in 99% of your comments.

Since im taking to the to trolls and they know u really don’t need know