Oklahoma State Hosting Pair of High-Level Defenders for Spring Finale Weekend

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-hosting-pair-of-high-level-defenders-for-spring-finale-weekend/

Both have a high-level offer list.

1 Like

They always have a lot of recruits for the spring game. It’s always fun to see those oversized tags. I always try to say something encouraging to them.

2 Likes

Let’s see if mason will help more in the recruiting then Knowles did. I sure he will.

You can tell Knowles wasn’t part of recruiting. He never got hash tag on Twitter. Gundy would but no Knowles.

1 Like

I would never knock Knowles for any reason whatsoever. I guess some fans have a very short memory.

I think I got a longer memory then you do.
I remember just in 2018 there were plays we had no defenders on have the field
When a recruit or commit post on tweeter, they hash tag the coach who are evolved in recruit. So when he is not been hash tagged.

1 Like

One more thing about Knowles, where are we shortest at defense. Lb. He was the lb coach. What would his defense look like last year with out the 2 lb and a cb that were super seniors. Then he takes coaches and a player.

1 Like

They are about to see what we have without the two LB and the safety , although I think safety will be okay. Hope I’m wrong but Malcom and Harper leave 2 big holes

2 Likes