Oklahoma State Lands at No. 20 in Final AP Poll

U come and talk about me so I just gave u back the same. No chord. U want to talk sports then keep to that

Heā€™s proven that he can recruit. Now he has to prove that he can coach.
The coach with the most losses in Bedlam history canā€™t recruit and has zero chance of doing better than 4th in the conference.

Repeat blah blah look ar0 u could at least ever once in a while come up with something. If ur going to completely turn into joe and jeff just blah blah some one else

Is it the most losses in the history of Bedlam that bothers you?

Itā€™s the fact Iā€™m talking to the 3 stooges winning and u guys are so slow u think u r saying something

I got that from channel 4 out of OKC. and thought it was special. The sports animal wish we would try to make Bedlam competitive or go to a different conference. Iā€™ve got friends who I went to school with that have given up on Gundy and give away their Bedlam tickets every other year.

U wear the bedlam record like a badge. U happy about it. See though there are other things happening at osu. Even on the football team. 90 percent has nothing to do with Gundy. But all u got is 2 and 12

Thatā€™s 2-14

I knew were crazy but thatā€™s just wacked. So u got from channel 4 like a zombie disease.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:
So predictable. I knew u would come back fast if I put 2 and 12 took u less then a minute.

They have doctorā€™s who can help u. Group therapy group rate

Come on itā€™s fun, donā€™t you enjoy watching the TV stations in the State making fun of the coach?

Like I said try group therapy. U want people to make fun of Gundy that makes u feel good inside. I do fill for u. Most times when u 3 try to defend yourselves I dnt think about ur issues. But, when I talk one on one with u guys it comes out of messed up u guys r.

Hereā€™s another one for you. Right before Bedlam the news Lady asked the sports guy how he thought Bedlam would go. He said, as long as Gundy is on one side and Riley is on the other, heā€™ll take OU every time.

U know this article is about us being 20 in ap. Now 99% of osu fans will find this a good thing. U find ch 4 make fun of u is a good thing. Yes I said u some ou grad on ch 4 is not making fun of Gundy but osu. U go ahead be happy

Go laugh it up like I said he is making fun of u. Itā€™s not new osu has a losing streak of 19. In a 38 yr span they have 3 wins johnson and jones never beat ou. See I can rattle of stuff. Ur the one he is making fun of keep letting him. Group therapy

Itā€™s not just in Oklahoma, did you know that Kansas has more wins against K State in the last 16 years than OSU does against OU.

Now thatā€™s something I not care about. Look I would like to say it was fun but no. Ar0 keep it to the subject on hand and we can talk. Go do the dog u what ever u do

Youā€™re not enjoying the fun facts about your coach?

Look when u speak of kansas ksu games mean little to nothing alot of their games were to find out who would have a win and not last