Oklahoma State Linebacker Mason Cobb Enters Transfer Portal

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-linebacker-mason-cobb-enters-transfer-portal/

Cobb led the Cowboys in tackles and tackles for loss this season.

First of many I’d assume. Good thing Gundy said he doesn’t like going in the portal and our recruiting class sucks.

3 Likes

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.
Yeah, I’m sure there will be more transfer announcements in the coming days.

1 Like

Have you made your 5 million contribution to pay player’s yet. It’s all about money but you wouldn’t understand that :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Doesn’t matter when the head coach says he doesn’t talk to players about staying or leaving. Zero effort to keep him around.

2 Likes

Lol you and your coach talk. You definitely havent played sports or listened to other coaches talk. I do love how you think only gundy can have a bad year

1 Like

You know, I really get tired of hearing that BS about. It’s been such a great experience here at OSU and I will be a cowboy forever. No, you won’t. If it has been so great for you then why are you leaving? Don’t lie as you’re walking out the door. Have some class and just say nothing.

9 Likes

That’s 1.

1 Like

Say I’m leaving “for my next chapter “ which is who can give me the most money. That’s what it about. Nothing more. Joe Bob has taught him what he knows, show a little class. You spend time and money recruiting these guys as a freshman then you get good enough to make a statement, you go looking for money. Maybe I’m wrong thinking that , but this portal chit has absolutely ruined college football for me

3 Likes

Don’t disagree with this at all. Need to have some restrictions and rules put in place because it is currently a complete joke. I will note that almost every time a player enters the portal they mention the coaches which Cobb does not do. Seems like it could mean something.

3 Likes

You believe all that coach speak don’t you. You think they tell you everything… I’m with @robert28 you’ve never played a sport in your life.

1 Like

Sounds like crying to me.:sunglasses::thinking::grin:

2 Likes

It is known Gundy was having issues connecting with players a few years ago. Could be rearing it’s head again with statements like that.

1 Like

Jug you’ve cried all your life so it isn’t crying, it’s reality. Why else would the kid leave. Even a klutz like you would know that. You have a hard on for Gundy is your problem :joy::joy: you can’t even enjoy a good year. It’s burns you up :joy:

Words are pretty hollow.

1 Like

I guess they all need to have a hug fest then :roll_eyes:

Maybe because this team sucked this year and he doesn’t think it’s going to get better.

You keep saying it’s money, so give em some. Or maybe your degree from OSU hasn’t gotten you out of your mother’s basement.

2 Likes

The season didn’t end like it was supposed to jug, sometimes you get disappointments. Only you have the cash to up his portal money. My mom didn’t have a basement My degree meant something to me. Even when I didn’t use it. I stand by my school, I’m not like band wagon fans :grin:

2 Likes

Lol ou already lost an almost 5 star. Your a joke.
This is why you hold the tail

1 Like

You think saban is bff with any body. Your a joke

1 Like